MAC opponents square off when the Miami (OH) RedHawks (9-10, 3-5 MAC) host the Kent State Golden Flashes (11-9, 6-4 MAC) at Millett Hall, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 1, 2022. The Golden Flashes are 2-point underdogs in the game. The point total in the matchup is set at 137.5.
Miami (OH) vs. Kent State Predictions
Miami (OH) vs. Kent State Betting Odds
|Miami (OH)||-2||137.5 points|
Miami (OH) vs. Kent State Last 10 Games
- Miami (OH) covered the spread once in its past 10 contests while putting together a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Miami (OH) and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The RedHawks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 146.9 points scored. That’s 9.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the RedHawks are scoring 3.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Kent State is 6-4 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Kent State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Golden Flashes’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.7 points scored. That’s 2.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Golden Flashes’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 67.6, 1.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Miami (OH) vs. Kent State Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) has put together a 5-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The RedHawks are only 2-9 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Games involving Miami (OH) have hit the over 10 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The RedHawks average 77.1 points per game, 13.5 more points than the 63.6 the Golden Flashes give up.
- Miami (OH) has a 4-11 record against the spread and a 9-8 record overall when putting up more than 63.6 points.
- Kent State has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-10-1).
- The Golden Flashes are 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This year, Kent State’s games have hit the over six times out of 18 chances.
- The Golden Flashes put up an average of 69.1 points per game, only 3.0 fewer points than the 72.1 the RedHawks allow.
- When it scores more than 72.1 points, Kent State is 3-1-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
Miami (OH) vs. Kent State Over/Under Trends
- Miami (OH) and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (137.5 points) 14 times this season.
- Seven of Kent State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 137.5 points this season.
- The RedHawks average 77.1 points per game against the Golden Flashes’ 69.1, totaling 8.7 points over the matchup’s total of 137.5.
- This game’s point total is 1.8 fewer points than the 135.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for RedHawks games is 144.7 points, 7.2 more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.9 points separates the average total points bet in Golden Flashes’ games (138.4 points) and this contest’s over/under (137.5 points).
Miami (OH) Team Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant: 16.7 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (41-for-124)
- Mekhi Lairy: 13.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.6 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (32-for-101)
- Precious Ayah: 9.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 68.2 FG%
- Dalonte Brown: 12.4 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (34-for-88)
- Isaiah Coleman-Lands: 7.4 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (32-for-92)
Kent State Team Leaders
- Sincere Carry: 17.8 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.6 STL, 41.4 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (43-for-131)
- Malique Jacobs: 11.9 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.4 STL, 38.0 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (10-for-45)
- Justyn Hamilton: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 50.0 FG%
- Giovanni Santiago: 7.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.7 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (24-for-77)
- Tervell Beck: 6.6 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.