The Central Michigan Chippewas (3-13, 2-3 MAC) are 7.5-point underdogs as they attempt to end a five-game home losing streak when they square off against the Bowling Green Falcons (11-10, 4-6 MAC) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at McGuirk Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Bowling Green vs. Central Michigan Predictions
Bowling Green vs. Central Michigan Betting Odds
Bowling Green vs. Central Michigan Last 10 Games
- Bowling Green is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- In each of those games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- During the past 10 games, the Falcons are scoring 1.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Central Michigan covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Central Michigan and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Chippewas have scored one more point per contest compared to their 64.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bowling Green vs. Central Michigan Betting Trends
- Bowling Green has registered a 9-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Falcons have an ATS record of 2-3.
- This season, 16 of Bowling Green’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The 83 points per game the Falcons put up are just 1.9 more points than the Chippewas give up (81.1).
- Bowling Green is 6-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall when scoring more than 81.1 points.
- Central Michigan has compiled a 7-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Chippewas have an ATS record of 5-6.
- Central Michigan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this year.
- The Chippewas put up 14.1 fewer points per game (64.3) than the Falcons allow (78.4).
Bowling Green Team Leaders
- Daeqwon Plowden: 17 PTS, 7 REB, 1.1 BLK, 44.7 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (31-for-79)
- Joe Reece: 11.8 PTS, 54.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (4-for-8)
- Myron Gordon: 10.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.8 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (16-for-49)
- Trey Diggs: 9 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (45-for-124)
- Samari Curtis: 7.7 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 35 3PT% (21-for-60)
Central Michigan Team Leaders
- Ralph Bissainthe: 10.1 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.4 STL, 43.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Kevin Miller: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Harrison Henderson: 9.9 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (17-for-42)
- Brian Taylor: 6.1 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Oscar Lopez Jr.: 9.2 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (10-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.