The No. 1 Auburn Tigers (20-1, 8-0 SEC) are favored (by 7 points) to extend an 11-game home win streak when they host the Alabama Crimson Tide (14-7, 4-4 SEC) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 155.5.
Auburn vs. Alabama Predictions
Auburn vs. Alabama Betting Odds
Auburn vs. Alabama Last 10 Games
- Auburn is 10-0 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Auburn games has gone over the set total six times.
- The Tigers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 145.3 points scored. That’s 10.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Tigers have scored 2.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Alabama is 2-8-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 5-5 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Alabama and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Crimson Tide games averaged 151.3 total points, 4.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Crimson Tide are scoring 79.2 points per game compared to their 81.4 season average.
Auburn vs. Alabama Betting Trends
- Auburn has covered the spread 16 times in 21 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 7 points or more so far this season, the Tigers went 11-3 against the spread.
- Auburn’s games have gone over the total 12 times this season.
- The Tigers put up only 4.8 more points per game (79.7) than the Crimson Tide allow (74.9).
- When Auburn totals more than 74.9 points, it is 13-1 against the spread and 13-1 overall.
- Alabama is 8-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Crimson Tide have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- This year, 14 of Alabama’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The Crimson Tide’s 81.4 points per game are 16.0 more points than the 65.4 the Tigers give up.
- Alabama is 7-12 against the spread and 13-7 overall when it scores more than 65.4 points.
Auburn vs. Alabama Over/Under Trends
- Auburn and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (155.5 points) six times this season.
- This season, 12 games Alabama played finished with a combined score higher than 155.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 155.5 is 5.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (79.7 points per game) and the Crimson Tide (81.4 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 15.2 fewer points than the 140.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Tigers games is 144.8 points, 10.7 fewer than the over/under of 155.5 points for this contest.
- Crimson Tide games have an over/under of 152.2 points this season, 3.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Auburn Team Leaders
- Walker Kessler: 11.3 PTS, 7.6 REB, 4.0 BLK, 62.7 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (6-for-32)
- Jabari Smith: 15.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 44.0 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (44-for-108)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 12.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.2 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (38-for-112)
- K.D. Johnson: 13.2 PTS, 2.1 STL, 41.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (35-for-99)
- Devan Cambridge: 5.8 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (15-for-56)
Alabama Team Leaders
- Jaden Shackelford: 17.2 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (64-for-174)
- Keon Ellis: 12.1 PTS, 2.0 STL, 44.2 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (39-for-112)
- Jahvon Quinerly: 14.6 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (30-for-120)
- JD Davison: 8.6 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Charles Bediako: 6.3 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 64.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.