The Wyoming Cowboys (16-3, 5-1 MWC) are just 1-point favorites as they look to extend a nine-game home winning streak when they take on the Colorado State Rams (16-2, 6-2 MWC) on Monday, January 31, 2022 at Arena-Auditorium. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 146 points.
Wyoming vs. Colorado State Predictions
Wyoming vs. Colorado State Betting Odds
Wyoming vs. Colorado State Last 10 Games
- Wyoming has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Wyoming and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Cowboys’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.1 points scored. That’s 8.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cowboys’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 3.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Colorado State covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Rams games has exceeded the set total two times.
- The Rams’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.3 points scored. That’s 3.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Rams are scoring 71.5 points per game compared to their 78.3 season average.
Wyoming vs. Colorado State Betting Trends
- Wyoming is 10-7-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Cowboys have gone 5-5-1 against the spread.
- This season, Wyoming’s games have hit the over nine times out of 18 chances.
- The Cowboys record 76.7 points per game, 9.9 more points than the 66.8 the Rams give up.
- Wyoming is 9-4-1 against the spread and 15-0 overall when scoring more than 66.8 points.
- Colorado State has covered the spread nine times this year (9-8-0).
- The Rams have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Games involving Colorado State have hit the over six times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Rams put up an average of 78.3 points per game, 12.9 more points than the 65.4 the Cowboys allow to opponents.
- Colorado State has put together an 8-7 ATS record and a 16-1 overall record in games it scores more than 65.4 points.
Wyoming vs. Colorado State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wyoming games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 146-point over/under four times.
- There have been seven Colorado State games that have ended with a combined score over 146 points this season.
- The Cowboys average 76.7 points per game against the Rams’ 78.3, totaling nine points over the matchup’s total of 146.
- This game’s over/under is 13.8 fewer points than the 132.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Cowboys have seen a 139.6 average over/under in their games this season, 6.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.4 points more than the average over/under in Rams’ games this season (143.6 points).
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Hunter Maldonado: 17.5 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 50.5 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
- Graham Ike: 18.8 PTS, 8.5 REB, 53.9 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Drake Jeffries: 11.2 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 47.7 3PT% (61-for-128)
- Jeremiah Oden: 8.3 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (9-for-39)
- Xavier Dusell: 9 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (36-for-96)
Colorado State Team Leaders
- David Roddy: 18.5 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 56.9 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (23-for-51)
- Isaiah Stevens: 16.2 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 48.2 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (29-for-75)
- Dischon Thomas: 7.3 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 45.9 3PT% (17-for-37)
- John Tonje: 9.4 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 46.9 3PT% (23-for-49)
- Chandler Jacobs: 5.9 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.