The Wofford Terriers (13-9, 5-5 SoCon) hit the road in SoCon play against the Mercer Bears (12-10, 5-4 SoCon) on Monday, January 31, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Terriers are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 138.
Wofford vs. Mercer Predictions
Wofford vs. Mercer Betting Odds
Wofford vs. Mercer Last 10 Games
- Wofford has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Wofford’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Terriers games averaged 139.1 total points, 1.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Terriers are scoring 3.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Mercer has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Mercer’s past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 141.8 total points, 3.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Bears have a 68.7 points-per-game average, two points below their season-long scoring average.
Wofford vs. Mercer Betting Trends
- Wofford has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-10-0).
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Terriers have gone 8-3 against the spread.
- This season, Wofford’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 20 chances.
- The Terriers record 75.2 points per game, only 4.2 more points than the 71 the Bears allow.
- When Wofford scores more than 71 points, it is 7-3 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- Mercer has covered the spread nine times over 20 games with a set spread.
- The Bears are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Mercer have hit the over 10 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Bears’ 70.7 points per game are only 4.4 more points than the 66.3 the Terriers allow.
- Mercer is 7-3 against the spread and 11-1 overall when it scores more than 66.3 points.
Wofford vs. Mercer Over/Under Trends
- Wofford and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Monday’s over/under of 138 points 10 times this season.
- This season, 10 games Mercer played finished with a combined score higher than 138 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.9 points per game, 7.9 points more than the total of 138 for this matchup.
- This game’s point total is 0.7 fewer points than the 137.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Terriers have seen a 138.2 average over/under in their games this season, 0.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.8 points separates the average total points bet in Bears’ games (141.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (138 points).
Wofford Team Leaders
- B.J. Mack: 15.7 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 49 3PT% (24-for-49)
- Ryan Larson: 9.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.9 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (47-for-108)
- Max Klesmit: 14.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.5 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (46-for-132)
- Isaiah Bigelow: 9.4 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (32-for-105)
- Austin Patterson: 6.6 PTS, 50 FG%, 49.2 3PT% (31-for-63)
Mercer Team Leaders
- Felipe Haase: 14.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 51 FG%, 46 3PT% (52-for-113)
- Jalen Johnson: 14.1 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 42 3PT% (58-for-138)
- James Glisson III: 10.7 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
- Kamar Robertson: 9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.5 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (17-for-67)
- Shawn Walker: 4.8 PTS, 32.2 FG%, 21.3 3PT% (13-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.