The Vermont Catamounts (14-4, 7-0 America East) will try to extend a nine-game win streak when they host the Albany (NY) Great Danes (9-11, 5-3 America East) on Monday, January 31, 2022 at Roy L. Patrick Gymnasium as big, 16.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 130.5 points.
Vermont vs. Albany (NY) Predictions
Vermont vs. Albany (NY) Betting Odds
Vermont vs. Albany (NY) Last 10 Games
- Vermont covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Vermont’s last 10 games saw nine hit the over.
- The past 10 Catamounts games averaged 3.7 more points (134.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Catamounts have a points-per-game average 7.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Albany (NY) covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Albany (NY) games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Great Danes games averaged one fewer point (129.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Great Danes have a 65 points-per-game average, 2.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
Vermont vs. Albany (NY) Betting Trends
- Vermont has compiled a 9-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Catamounts have not covered the spread when playing as at least 16.5-point favorites (0-1).
- Games involving Vermont have hit the over 10 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Catamounts average 6.7 more points per game (72.5) than the Great Danes allow (65.8).
- When Vermont scores more than 65.8 points, it is 8-2 against the spread and 11-0 overall.
- Albany (NY) has covered the spread eight times this season (8-10-0).
- The Great Danes have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
- This year, four of Albany (NY)’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Great Danes put up an average of 62.1 points per game, just 1.2 fewer points than the 63.3 the Catamounts allow to opponents.
- Albany (NY) has put together a 4-4 ATS record and a 6-4 overall record in games it scores more than 63.3 points.
Vermont vs. Albany (NY) Over/Under Trends
- This season, Vermont games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 130.5-point over/under nine times.
- There have been six Albany (NY) games that have finished with a combined score higher than 130.5 points this season.
- The Catamounts average 72.5 points per game against the Great Danes’ 62.1, amounting to 4.1 points over the game’s total of 130.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 129.1 points per game, 1.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Catamounts have seen a 132.5 average over/under in their games this season, two points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Great Danes’ games have a total points bet of 133.2 points this season, 2.7 points more than the over/under for this game.
Vermont Team Leaders
- Ben Shungu: 16.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.8 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (31-for-74)
- Ryan Davis: 17.1 PTS, 54.9 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (28-for-62)
- Isaiah Powell: 10 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (15-for-51)
- Finn Sullivan: 8.3 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (30-for-74)
- Justin Mazzulla: 6.1 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (8-for-35)
Albany (NY) Team Leaders
- Jamel Horton: 11.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.6 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- De’Vondre Perry: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Matt Cerruti: 11.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.8 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (30-for-68)
- Paul Newman: 4.8 PTS, 62.9 FG%
- Justin Neely: 6.4 PTS, 40 FG%, 20 3PT% (3-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.