The UNC Wilmington Seahawks (14-5, 8-0 CAA) are just 1.5-point favorites as they look to build on a six-game home win streak when they take on the Drexel Dragons (9-9, 4-4 CAA) on Monday, January 31, 2022 at Raiford G. Trask Coliseum. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 139.5.
UNC Wilmington vs. Drexel Predictions
UNC Wilmington vs. Drexel Betting Odds
|UNC Wilmington||-1.5||139.5 points|
UNC Wilmington vs. Drexel Last 10 Games
- UNC Wilmington covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- UNC Wilmington and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Seahawks games averaged 2.9 fewer points (136.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Seahawks are scoring 1.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Drexel covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Drexel games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Dragons games averaged 142.2 total points, 2.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Dragons have scored 2.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 74.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
UNC Wilmington vs. Drexel Betting Trends
- UNC Wilmington is 10-5-1 against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, UNC Wilmington’s games have hit the over eight times out of 16 chances.
- The Seahawks put up only 1.9 fewer points per game (69.8) than the Dragons allow (71.7).
- When UNC Wilmington scores more than 71.7 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- Drexel has covered the spread 10 times over 16 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Dragons have an ATS record of 8-3.
- This season, eight of Drexel’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Dragons put up an average of 74.7 points per game, 7.1 more points than the 67.6 the Seahawks allow.
- Drexel is 6-4 against the spread and 7-5 overall when it scores more than 67.6 points.
UNC Wilmington vs. Drexel Over/Under Trends
- UNC Wilmington and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total (139.5 points) eight times this season.
- There have been eight Drexel games that have ended with a combined score higher than 139.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.5 points per game, five points more than the point total of 139.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 0.2 fewer points than the 139.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Seahawks games is 1.7 points fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is one point fewer than the average over/under in Dragons’ games this season (140.5 points).
UNC Wilmington Team Leaders
- Jaylen Sims: 14.2 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 33 3PT% (29-for-88)
- Mike Okauru: 11.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.6 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (29-for-92)
- Shykeim Phillips: 11.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 49.4 FG%, 52.9 3PT% (9-for-17)
- Jaylen Fornes: 8.8 PTS, 34.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (35-for-95)
- Trazarien White: 7.2 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 20.7 3PT% (6-for-29)
Drexel Team Leaders
- Camren Wynter: 15.7 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (22-for-77)
- Amari Williams: 8 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 49.1 FG%
- Melik Martin: 10.2 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 45 3PT% (18-for-40)
- James Butler: 11.4 PTS, 8.5 REB, 55.5 FG%, 60 3PT% (6-for-10)
- Xavier Bell: 11.2 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.