The Northern Colorado Bears (10-9, 5-2 Big Sky) are 3.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Portland State Vikings (5-13, 3-7 Big Sky) on Monday, January 31, 2022 at Viking Pavillion. The contest airs at 10:30 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 152.
Northern Colorado vs. Portland State Predictions
Northern Colorado vs. Portland State Betting Odds
|Northern Colorado||-3.5||152 points|
Northern Colorado vs. Portland State Last 10 Games
- Northern Colorado covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Northern Colorado’s past 10 contests saw eight go over the total.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 147.4 total points, 4.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bears have scored 0.7 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Portland State has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Portland State’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Vikings games averaged 12.8 fewer points (139.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Vikings’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 71.1, 0.3 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Northern Colorado vs. Portland State Betting Trends
- Northern Colorado is 8-7-2 against the spread this season.
- The Bears are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, 12 of Northern Colorado’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The 76.6 points per game the Bears record are six more points than the Vikings allow (70.6).
- Northern Colorado is 6-5-2 against the spread and 9-6 overall when scoring more than 70.6 points.
- Portland State has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-8-0).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Vikings have an ATS record of 7-3.
- This season, six of Portland State’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Vikings put up an average of 70.8 points per game, 5.1 fewer points than the 75.9 the Bears give up.
- Portland State has put together a 3-1 ATS record and a 3-3 overall record in games it scores more than 75.9 points.
Northern Colorado vs. Portland State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Northern Colorado games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 152-point total 11 times.
- This season, four games Portland State played finished with a combined score over 152 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.4 points per game, 4.6 points fewer than the point total of 152 for this game.
- This game’s point total is 5.5 fewer points than the 146.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Bears games is 7.5 points fewer than the over/under of 152 points in this contest.
- A difference of 12.2 points separates this matchup’s over/under (152 points) and the average total points bet in Vikings’ games (139.8 points) this season.
Northern Colorado Team Leaders
- Daylen Kountz: 19.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.8 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (30-for-68)
- Kur Jockuch: 9.3 PTS, 8.7 REB, 65.2 FG%
- Bodie Hume: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 43.8 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (33-for-105)
- Matt Johnson: 12.1 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (35-for-97)
- Dru Kuxhausen: 11 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (59-for-136)
Portland State Team Leaders
- Khalid Thomas: 10.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.8 FG%, 25.3 3PT% (22-for-87)
- James Jean-Marie: 12.9 PTS, 8.9 REB, 52.2 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Ezekiel Alley: 7.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
- Michael Carter III: 9.2 PTS, 33.8 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (13-for-49)
- Marlon Ruffin: 9.5 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (10-for-41)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.