The Norfolk State Spartans (15-4, 6-0 MEAC) visit the North Carolina Central Eagles (8-10, 2-1 MEAC) after winning three straight road games. The Spartans are favored by only 2.5 points in the contest, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, January 31, 2022. The over/under is 136.5 in the matchup.
Norfolk State vs. North Carolina Central Predictions
Norfolk State vs. North Carolina Central Betting Odds
|Norfolk State||-2.5||136.5 points|
Norfolk State vs. North Carolina Central Last 10 Games
- Norfolk State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Norfolk State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Spartans games averaged 143.2 total points, 6.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Spartans are scoring three points less per game compared to their season average.
- North Carolina Central has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- North Carolina Central and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Eagles’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.3 points scored. That’s 2.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Eagles have a 67.7 points-per-game average, 5.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Norfolk State vs. North Carolina Central Betting Trends
- Norfolk State has registered a 14-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Spartans are 10-1-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Norfolk State have hit the over six times this season.
- The Spartans score 8.2 more points per game (76.1) than the Eagles allow (67.9).
- When Norfolk State totals more than 67.9 points, it is 10-0-1 against the spread and 14-0 overall.
- North Carolina Central is 7-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Eagles are 3-5 against the spread.
- Games involving North Carolina Central have hit the over eight times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Eagles score an average of 72.9 points per game, 8.8 more points than the 64.1 the Spartans give up.
- When it scores more than 64.1 points, North Carolina Central is 6-3 against the spread and 8-5 overall.
Norfolk State vs. North Carolina Central Over/Under Trends
- Norfolk State and its opponents have combined to go over Monday’s over/under of 136.5 points seven times this season.
- This season, nine games North Carolina Central played finished with a combined score higher than 136.5 points.
- The Spartans average 76.1 points per game against the Eagles’ 72.9, amounting to 12.5 points over the game’s total of 136.5.
- This game’s point total is 4.5 fewer points than the 132 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Spartans have seen a 142.4 average over/under in their games this season, 5.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (139.9 points).
Norfolk State Team Leaders
- Joe Bryant Jr.: 16.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.8 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (31-for-87)
- Kris Bankston: 11.7 PTS, 74.8 FG%
- Jalen Hawkins: 12.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.8 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (23-for-58)
- Christian Ings: 10.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.8 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (11-for-23)
- Tyrese: 7.2 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (22-for-62)
North Carolina Central Team Leaders
- Justin Wright: 10.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 51.3 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (12-for-26)
- Randy Miller Jr.: 13.6 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
- Eric Boone: 7.1 PTS, 2 STL, 35 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Kris Monroe: 9.6 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (22-for-65)
- Dontavius King: 8.9 PTS, 53.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.