The Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (6-9, 1-3 MEAC) host the Morgan State Bears (6-10, 2-3 MEAC) after losing three straight home games. The Hawks are favored by just 2.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, January 31, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is 140.5.
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. Morgan State Predictions
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. Morgan State Betting Odds
|Maryland-Eastern Shore||-2.5||140.5 points|
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. Morgan State Last 10 Games
- Maryland-Eastern Shore covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Hawks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 132.3 points scored. That’s 8.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Hawks have a points-per-game average 4.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Morgan State is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Morgan State’s past 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The Bears’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 145.2 points scored. That’s 4.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bears have scored 7.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 76.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. Morgan State Betting Trends
- Maryland-Eastern Shore is 8-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Maryland-Eastern Shore’s games have hit the over five times out of 12 chances.
- The Hawks record 6.8 fewer points per game (68.1) than the Bears allow (74.9).
- Maryland-Eastern Shore has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when scoring more than 74.9 points.
- Morgan State has put together a 3-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears are 1-7 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, eight of Morgan State’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Bears’ 76.6 points per game are 10.6 more points than the 66 the Hawks give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66 points, Morgan State is 2-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. Morgan State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Maryland-Eastern Shore games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 140.5-point over/under just twice.
- There have been nine Morgan State games that have ended with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- The Hawks average 68.1 points per game against the Bears’ 76.6, amounting to 4.2 points over the contest’s point total of 140.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 140.9 points per game, 0.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Hawks games is 7.2 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.3 points separates the average total points bet in Bears’ games (145.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (140.5 points).
Maryland-Eastern Shore Team Leaders
- Da’Shawn Phillip: 9.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.4 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
- Dom London: 11.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (26-for-69)
- Nathaniel Pollard Jr.: 7.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 56.5 FG%
- Zion Styles: 10.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 38.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Kevon Voyles: 7.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
Morgan State Team Leaders
- De’Torrion Ware: 11.5 PTS, 32 FG%, 30 3PT% (30-for-100)
- Lagio Grantsaan: 9.6 PTS, 46 FG%, 17.2 3PT% (5-for-29)
- Sheryn Devonish: 6.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.6 FG%
- Isaiah Burke: 8.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.2 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (21-for-53)
- Keith McGee: 10.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.8 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (30-for-76)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.