ASUN foes square off when the Liberty Flames (14-7, 5-1 ASUN) visit the Kennesaw State Owls (9-11, 4-3 ASUN) at KSU Convocation Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 31, 2022. The Owls are 4.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.5.
Liberty vs. Kennesaw State Predictions
Liberty vs. Kennesaw State Betting Odds
Liberty vs. Kennesaw State Last 10 Games
- Liberty is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Liberty’s last 10 outings saw eight hit the over.
- The past 10 Flames games averaged 6.3 fewer points (131.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Flames are scoring 2.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Kennesaw State is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Kennesaw State and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Owls games averaged 142 total points, 4.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Owls have a 72.2 points-per-game average, 3.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Liberty vs. Kennesaw State Betting Trends
- Liberty has compiled a 9-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Flames went 6-5 against the spread.
- This season, Liberty’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 18 chances.
- The 73.1 points per game the Flames record are just 4.1 more points than the Owls give up (69).
- Liberty has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 12-2 record overall when putting up more than 69 points.
- Kennesaw State is 11-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Owls are 5-4 against the spread.
- This season, nine of Kennesaw State’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Owls put up an average of 75.5 points per game, 15 more points than the 60.5 the Flames allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 60.5 points, Kennesaw State is 10-7 against the spread and 9-9 overall.
Liberty vs. Kennesaw State Over/Under Trends
- Liberty and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total (137.5 points) seven times this season.
- A total of 11 of Kennesaw State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 137.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 137.5 is 11.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Flames (73.1 points per game) and the Owls (75.5 points per game).
- This game’s total is eight fewer points than the 129.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Flames games is 7.5 points fewer than the over/under of 137.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Owls’ games this season (142.9 points).
Liberty Team Leaders
- Darius McGhee: 22.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (86-for-219)
- Kyle Rode: 6.8 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (24-for-59)
- Shiloh Robinson: 10 PTS, 62.3 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (13-for-34)
- Keegan McDowell: 10.6 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (49-for-105)
- Joseph Venzant: 4.6 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (5-for-26)
Kennesaw State Team Leaders
- Terrell Burden: 11.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.4 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Chris Youngblood: 13.5 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 37 3PT% (37-for-100)
- Spencer Rodgers: 9.4 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 31 3PT% (31-for-100)
- Demond Robinson: 8.8 PTS, 56.1 FG%
- Brandon Stroud: 5.7 PTS, 34 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.