The Hartford Hawks (4-12, 2-2 America East) hit the road in America East play against the Maine Black Bears (4-15, 1-7 America East) on Monday, January 31, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Hawks are favored by 6.5 points in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 137.5.
Hartford vs. Maine Predictions
Hartford vs. Maine Betting Odds
Hartford vs. Maine Last 10 Games
- Hartford covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Hartford and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Hawks games averaged 3.4 more points (140.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Hawks have scored 1.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Maine has a 1-9 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Maine’s past 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The Black Bears’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 128.7 points scored. That’s 8.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Black Bears are scoring 60.5 points per game compared to their 60.8 season average.
Hartford vs. Maine Betting Trends
- Hartford has covered the spread seven times in 16 games with a set spread.
- This season, 10 of Hartford’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The 68.8 points per game the Hawks record are the same as the Black Bears give up.
- Hartford has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 2-4 record overall when putting up more than 70 points.
- Maine is 6-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Black Bears have an ATS record of 6-5 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Maine have hit the over eight times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Black Bears score 13.1 fewer points per game (60.8) than the Hawks give up to opponents (73.9).
Hartford vs. Maine Over/Under Trends
- Hartford and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (137.5 points) 10 times this season.
- In Maine’s 14 games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s over/under of 137.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 129.6 points per game, 7.9 points fewer than the total of 137.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s over/under is 6.4 fewer points than the 143.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Hawks have seen a 138.2 average over/under in their games this season, 0.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 8.8 points more than the average over/under in Black Bears’ games this season (128.7 points).
Hartford Team Leaders
- Moses Flowers: 13.4 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.5 STL, 48.1 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (17-for-59)
- Austin Williams: 15.6 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (8-for-36)
- Hunter Marks: 12.4 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 55.3 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (17-for-42)
- David Shriver: 9.1 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (40-for-99)
- DJ Mitchell: 8.3 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (29-for-71)
Maine Team Leaders
- Vukasin Masic: 9.4 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (29-for-76)
- Sam Ihekwoaba: 6.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Maks Kalnjscek: 7.3 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (12-for-46)
- Ja’Shonte Wright-McLeish: 6.3 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 37 3PT% (20-for-54)
- Adefolarin Adetogun: 4 PTS, 31.9 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (5-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.