The No. 9 Duke Blue Devils (17-3, 7-2 ACC) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (14-6, 7-2 ACC) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 31, 2022 as 5.5-point favorites. The Fighting Irish have won four games in a row. The point total for the matchup is 143.5.
Duke vs. Notre Dame Predictions
Duke vs. Notre Dame Betting Odds
Duke vs. Notre Dame Last 10 Games
- Duke covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Duke’s last 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Blue Devils games averaged 3.7 more points (147.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Blue Devils’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 4.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Notre Dame has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Notre Dame’s last 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Fighting Irish games averaged 6.4 fewer points (137.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Fighting Irish have scored 2.5 more points per contest compared to their 71.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Duke vs. Notre Dame Betting Trends
- Duke is 12-7-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Blue Devils have an ATS record of 10-5-1.
- This season, Duke’s games have hit the over nine times.
- The Blue Devils record 15.1 more points per game (81.6) than the Fighting Irish give up (66.5).
- When Duke scores more than 66.5 points, it is 12-6-1 against the spread and 17-2 overall.
- Notre Dame has covered the spread 10 times in 20 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Fighting Irish have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Notre Dame’s games have gone over the total 10 times this year.
- The Fighting Irish put up 5.8 more points per game (71.6) than the Blue Devils give up (65.8).
- Notre Dame is 10-7 against the spread and 14-3 overall when it scores more than 65.8 points.
Duke vs. Notre Dame Over/Under Trends
- Nine Duke games this season have gone over Monday’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- This season, six games Notre Dame played finished with a combined score over 143.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 153.2 points per game, 9.7 points more than the total of 143.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.3 points per game, 11.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Blue Devils have seen a 147.3 over/under in their games this season, 3.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.7 points separates this game’s over/under (143.5 points) and the average total points bet in Fighting Irish’s games (136.8 points) this season.
Duke Team Leaders
- Paolo Banchero: 17.6 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 50 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (20-for-61)
- Wendell Moore: 14.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 53.6 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (29-for-71)
- Mark Williams: 10.1 PTS, 7.2 REB, 3.2 BLK, 68.2 FG%
- Trevor Keels: 10.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (27-for-89)
- Jeremy Roach: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
Notre Dame Team Leaders
- Dane Goodwin: 15.4 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 50 3PT% (48-for-96)
- Paul Atkinson: 11.6 PTS, 60.9 FG%
- Blake Wesley: 15 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.9 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (36-for-112)
- Nate Laszewski: 9.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 50.4 FG%, 47.4 3PT% (36-for-76)
- Prentiss Hubb: 8.2 PTS, 34.6 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (29-for-94)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.