The Delaware State Hornets (2-14, 0-4 MEAC) host the Coppin State Eagles (4-16, 3-2 MEAC) after losing six straight home games. The Eagles are double-digit favorites by 11.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, January 31, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5 points.
Coppin State vs. Delaware State Predictions
Coppin State vs. Delaware State Betting Odds
|Coppin State||-11.5||141.5 points|
Coppin State vs. Delaware State Last 10 Games
- Coppin State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Coppin State’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 150.4 total points, 8.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Eagles have a points-per-game average 5.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Delaware State is 2-8-0 against the spread in its last 10 games, and has a 0-10 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final scores of the past 10 Delaware State games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged 4.6 fewer points (136.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Hornets have scored 4.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 60.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Coppin State vs. Delaware State Betting Trends
- Coppin State is 14-6-1 against the spread this season.
- This season, Coppin State’s games have hit the over nine times out of 21 chances.
- The 67.7 points per game the Eagles record are 6.1 fewer points than the Hornets allow (73.8).
- Coppin State has a 6-2-1 record against the spread and a 3-5 record overall when scoring more than 73.8 points.
- Delaware State has covered the spread five times this season (5-9-0).
- The Hornets have an ATS record of 3-7 when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Delaware State’s games have hit the over five times out of 14 chances.
- The Hornets put up an average of 60.3 points per game, 17.1 fewer points than the 77.4 the Eagles allow to opponents.
Coppin State vs. Delaware State Over/Under Trends
- A total of 12 Coppin State games this season have gone over Monday’s total of 141.5 points.
- This season, four of Delaware State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- The Eagles average 67.7 points per game against the Hornets’ 60.3, amounting to 13.5 points under the game’s over/under of 141.5.
- The 151.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 9.7 more than the 141.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Eagles have seen a 147.4 over/under in their games this season, 5.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Hornets games have an over/under of 139.5 points this season, two points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Coppin State Team Leaders
- Nendah Tarke: 13 PTS, 3 STL, 41.6 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (23-for-73)
- Tyree Corbett: 14.9 PTS, 9.7 REB, 47.1 FG%, 22.4 3PT% (11-for-49)
- Jesse Zarzuela: 14.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.5 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (36-for-122)
- Kyle Cardaci: 6.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 30.2 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (35-for-118)
- Mike Hood: 6.2 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (20-for-66)
Delaware State Team Leaders
- Myles Carter: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.5 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (14-for-54)
- Dominik Fragala: 13.6 PTS, 38 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (32-for-95)
- D’Marco Baucum: 6.4 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Chris Yannick: 3.4 PTS, 2 BLK, 46.9 FG%
- Corey Perkins: 7.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 36.7 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.