The Colgate Raiders (8-11, 4-2 Patriot) hit the road in Patriot action against the Lafayette Leopards (5-13, 2-5 Patriot) on Monday, January 31, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The Raiders are favored by 8.5 points in the game. The point total in the matchup is set at 138.5.
Colgate vs. Lafayette Predictions
Colgate vs. Lafayette Betting Odds
Colgate vs. Lafayette Last 10 Games
- Colgate is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Colgate games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Raiders’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 143.6 points scored. That’s 5.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Raiders’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 1.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Lafayette is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The Leopards and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times in those games.
- The Leopards’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.2 points scored. That’s 0.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Leopards are scoring 63.5 points per game compared to their 66.7 season average.
Colgate vs. Lafayette Betting Trends
- Colgate has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-9-1).
- The Raiders have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Colgate’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The 74.2 points per game the Raiders put up are only 1.1 more points than the Leopards give up (73.1).
- Colgate is 5-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall when scoring more than 73.1 points.
- Lafayette has covered the spread six times this year (6-7-1).
- The Leopards are 2-3-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Lafayette’s games have hit the over four times out of 14 chances.
- The Leopards’ 66.7 points per game are only 3.1 fewer points than the 69.8 the Raiders allow.
- Lafayette is 1-2 against the spread and 2-4 overall when it scores more than 69.8 points.
Colgate vs. Lafayette Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Colgate’s 17 games have gone over Monday’s total of 138.5 points.
- There have been seven Lafayette games that have finished with a combined score over 138.5 points this season.
- The Raiders average 74.2 points per game against the Leopards’ 66.7, amounting to 2.4 points over the matchup’s point total of 138.5.
- The 142.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.4 more than the 138.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Raiders games is 144.4 points, 5.9 more than the over/under of 138.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is three points fewer than the average over/under in Leopards’ games this season (141.5 points).
Colgate Team Leaders
- Tucker Richardson: 11.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.8 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (38-for-113)
- Jack Ferguson: 11.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (47-for-128)
- Nelly Cummings: 16.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.1 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (41-for-95)
- Ryan Moffatt: 9.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.2 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (28-for-67)
- Keegan Records: 8.8 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 57.3 FG%
Lafayette Team Leaders
- Neal Quinn: 13.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 56.3 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Kyle Jenkins: 10.9 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 26.6 3PT% (25-for-94)
- Tyrone Perry: 11.9 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 37 3PT% (37-for-100)
- CJ Fulton: 7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (22-for-59)
- Leo O’Boyle: 10.4 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (36-for-102)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.