The Boston University Terriers (15-8, 6-4 Patriot) are heavily favored (-15.5) to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Holy Cross Crusaders (4-15, 2-5 Patriot) at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 31, 2022 at Case Gym. The matchup’s point total is set at 135.5.
Boston University vs. Holy Cross Predictions
Boston University vs. Holy Cross Betting Odds
|Boston University||-15.5||135.5 points|
Boston University vs. Holy Cross Last 10 Games
- Boston University has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Boston University games has gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Terriers games averaged 134.1 total points, 1.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Terriers have scored 0.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Holy Cross covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Holy Cross and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Crusaders games averaged 136.5 total points, one more point than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Crusaders have scored 2.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 65.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Boston University vs. Holy Cross Betting Trends
- Boston University has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-10-2).
- Boston University’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The 69.7 points per game the Terriers put up are the same as the Crusaders give up.
- Boston University is 7-2 against the spread and 9-2 overall when scoring more than 71 points.
- Holy Cross is 6-12-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 15.5-point underdogs or more, the Crusaders have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This year, eight of Holy Cross’ games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Crusaders put up an average of 65.5 points per game, just 0.3 more points than the 65.2 the Terriers give up.
- Holy Cross is 5-2 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 65.2 points.
Boston University vs. Holy Cross Over/Under Trends
- This season, Boston University games have hit the over on this matchup’s 135.5-point total nine times.
- Nine of Holy Cross’ games ended with a combined score higher than 135.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.2 points per game, 0.3 points fewer than the over/under of 135.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 0.7 fewer points than the 136.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Terriers games is 132.9 points, 2.6 fewer than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- Crusaders’ games have a total points bet of 137.7 points this season, 2.2 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Boston University Team Leaders
- Sukhmail Mathon: 15.3 PTS, 10 REB, 52.6 FG%
- Javante McCoy: 16.5 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 46.9 3PT% (45-for-96)
- Walter Whyte: 12.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (22-for-66)
- Jonas Harper: 7.8 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (37-for-123)
- Fletcher Tynen: 5.8 PTS, 42 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
Holy Cross Team Leaders
- Gerrale Gates: 15.6 PTS, 8.6 REB, 43.9 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Kyrell Luc: 11.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.6 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
- Judson Martindale: 9.8 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (29-for-85)
- Bo Montgomery: 7.2 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- Caleb Kenney: 3.4 PTS, 44.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.