The Florida A&M Rattlers (8-11, 6-2 SWAC) will try to build on a six-game win streak when they hit the road to play the Alabama State Hornets (6-15, 4-4 SWAC) on Monday, January 31, 2022 at Dunn-Oliver Acadome as only 1.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
Alabama State vs. Florida A&M Predictions
Alabama State vs. Florida A&M Betting Odds
|Alabama State||-1.5||134.5 points|
Alabama State vs. Florida A&M Last 10 Games
- Alabama State is 4-6 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Alabama State games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The last 10 Hornets games averaged 136.8 total points, 2.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Hornets’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 2.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Florida A&M covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Florida A&M games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Rattlers games averaged 134.4 total points, 0.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Rattlers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 67.9, 2.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Alabama State vs. Florida A&M Betting Trends
- Alabama State has put together a 14-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Hornets are 4-1 against the spread.
- Alabama State’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Hornets record 67.8 points per game, only 1.9 fewer points than the 69.7 the Rattlers allow.
- Alabama State is 7-0 against the spread and 5-3 overall when scoring more than 69.7 points.
- Florida A&M has covered the spread in a game 11 times this year (11-6-0).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Rattlers have an ATS record of 5-5.
- Games involving Florida A&M have hit the over nine times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Rattlers score an average of 65.2 points per game, 9.8 fewer points than the 75 the Hornets allow.
Alabama State vs. Florida A&M Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Alabama State games this season have gone over Monday’s total of 134.5 points.
- There have been nine Florida A&M games that have ended with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 134.5 is 1.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Hornets (67.8 points per game) and the Rattlers (65.2 points per game).
- The 144.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 10.2 more than the 134.5 total in this contest.
- The Hornets have seen a 141 average over/under in their games this season, 6.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 1.4 points more than the average over/under in Rattlers’ games this season (133.1 points).
Alabama State Team Leaders
- Kenny Strawbridge: 9.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.9 FG%, 22 3PT% (9-for-41)
- Gerald Liddell: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (12-for-30)
- Isaiah Range: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.7 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
- Jordan O’Neal: 8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 52.4 FG%
- Trace Young: 11.9 PTS, 43 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (19-for-60)
Florida A&M Team Leaders
- MJ Randolph: 19.8 PTS, 2.1 STL, 46.9 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Bryce Moragne: 9.3 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 50.4 FG%
- DJ Jones: 8.6 PTS, 48.1 FG%
- Kamron Reaves: 7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 28.6 FG%, 20.3 3PT% (13-for-64)
- Keith Littles: 6.6 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (14-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.