The Wright State Raiders (11-10, 8-4 Horizon) host the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (11-9, 6-5 Horizon) in a matchup of Horizon teams at Wright State University Nutter Center, starting at 12:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 30, 2022. The Raiders are 5-point favorites in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 149.5.
Wright State vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Predictions
Wright State vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Odds
|Wright State||-5||149.5 points|
Wright State vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Last 10 Games
- Wright State is 7-3 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Wright State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Raiders games averaged 143.6 total points, 5.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Raiders are scoring 2.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Purdue Fort Wayne has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Purdue Fort Wayne’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The Mastodons’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 145.3 points scored. That’s 4.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Mastodons have a 69.5 points-per-game average, 4.0 points below their season-long scoring average.
Wright State vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Trends
- Wright State is 6-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are 3-6 ATS when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- This season, Wright State’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 20 chances.
- The Raiders average 5.4 more points per game (75.3) than the Mastodons allow (69.9).
- Wright State has a 6-9 record against the spread and an 11-5 record overall when scoring more than 69.9 points.
- Purdue Fort Wayne has covered the spread in a game 12 times this season (12-7-0).
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Mastodons have an ATS record of 4-2.
- Purdue Fort Wayne’s games have gone over the total eight times this season.
- The Mastodons’ 73.5 points per game are just 0.1 fewer points than the 73.6 the Raiders give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 73.6 points, Purdue Fort Wayne is 7-1 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
Wright State vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 Wright State games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 149.5 points.
- Six of Purdue Fort Wayne’s games ended with a combined score over 149.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.8 points per game, 0.7 points fewer than the point total of 149.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 6.0 fewer points than the 143.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Raiders have seen a 146.7 average over/under in their games this season, 2.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.4 points separates this contest’s over/under (149.5 points) and the average total points bet in Mastodons’ games (145.1 points) this season.
Wright State Team Leaders
- Tanner Holden: 20.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.7 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (9-for-25)
- Grant Basile: 16.9 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.6 BLK, 47.2 FG%, 22.5 3PT% (18-for-80)
- Tim Finke: 9.2 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (34-for-102)
- Trey Calvin: 14.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.3 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (27-for-76)
- AJ Braun: 7.2 PTS, 59.7 FG%
Purdue Fort Wayne Team Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey: 15.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 48.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (45-for-117)
- Jalon Pipkins: 13.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.9 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (24-for-85)
- Ra Kpedi: 8.6 PTS, 65.0 FG%
- Damian Chong Qui: 9.4 PTS, 39.0 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (26-for-79)
- Bobby Planutis: 9.1 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (37-for-99)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.