The No. 11 Wisconsin Badgers (16-3, 7-2 Big Ten) are at home in Big Ten action against the Minnesota Golden Gophers (11-6, 2-6 Big Ten) on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The Badgers are double-digit favorites by 11.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 136.5 points.
Wisconsin vs. Minnesota Predictions
Wisconsin vs. Minnesota Betting Odds
Wisconsin vs. Minnesota Last 10 Games
- Wisconsin covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Wisconsin games has exceeded the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Badgers games averaged 139.6 total points, 3.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Badgers have scored 2.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Minnesota has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Minnesota games have gone over the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Golden Gophers games averaged 136.8 total points, 0.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Golden Gophers are scoring 69.1 points per game compared to their 69.2 season average.
Wisconsin vs. Minnesota Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has put together a record of 12-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Badgers are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- This season, Wisconsin’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 20 chances.
- The 72.7 points per game the Badgers average are 5.9 more points than the Golden Gophers give up (66.8).
- Wisconsin has a 9-5 record against the spread and a 13-1 record overall when putting up more than 66.8 points.
- Minnesota has put together a 7-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 11.5 points or more so far this season, the Golden Gophers went 3-1 against the spread.
- Minnesota games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Golden Gophers score only 2.4 more points per game (69.2) than the Badgers give up (66.8).
- When it scores more than 66.8 points, Minnesota is 7-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
Wisconsin vs. Minnesota Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 Wisconsin games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- This season, nine of Minnesota’s games have ended with a score higher than 136.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 136.5 is 5.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Badgers (72.7 points per game) and the Golden Gophers (69.2 points per game).
- The 133.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.9 fewer than the 136.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Badgers games is 134.2 points, 2.3 fewer than the over/under of 136.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (136.5 points) and the average total points bet in Golden Gophers’ games (135.3 points) this season.
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 19.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (27-for-75)
- Brad Davison: 15.7 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (52-for-135)
- Tyler Wahl: 10.1 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 13.6 3PT% (3-for-22)
- Steven Crowl: 9.0 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- Chucky Hepburn: 7.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.6 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
Minnesota Team Leaders
- Payton Willis: 16.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.8 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (43-for-104)
- Jamison Battle: 16.8 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (42-for-114)
- E.J. Stephens: 10.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.1 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (23-for-60)
- Eric Curry: 7.2 PTS, 45.9 FG%
- Luke Loewe: 7.5 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (13-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.