The Siena Saints (7-8, 4-3 MAAC) are at home in MAAC action against the Quinnipiac Bobcats (11-7, 6-4 MAAC) on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The Saints are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 139.5.
Siena vs. Quinnipiac Predictions
Siena vs. Quinnipiac Betting Odds
Siena vs. Quinnipiac Last 10 Games
- Siena covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Siena games has gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Saints games averaged 7.4 fewer points (132.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Saints’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 2.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Quinnipiac is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Quinnipiac games have gone over the set total five times.
- The Bobcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 140.1 points scored. That’s 0.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bobcats have scored 0.3 more points per contest compared to their 74.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Siena vs. Quinnipiac Betting Trends
- Siena has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this season (7-8-0).
- The Saints have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Siena’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The 64.3 points per game the Saints average are 6.3 fewer points than the Bobcats allow (70.6).
- Siena is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when scoring more than 70.6 points.
- Quinnipiac has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this year (8-8-0).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Bobcats have an ATS record of 3-5.
- Quinnipiac’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Bobcats’ 74.2 points per game are just 4.5 more points than the 69.7 the Saints give up to opponents.
- Quinnipiac has put together a 7-2 ATS record and an 11-0 overall record in games it scores more than 69.7 points.
Siena vs. Quinnipiac Over/Under Trends
- Siena and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 139.5 points six times this season.
- This season, 11 games Quinnipiac played finished with a combined score over 139.5 points.
- The Saints average 64.3 points per game against the Bobcats’ 74.2, totaling 1.0 point under the matchup’s point total of 139.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.3 points per game, 0.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Saints have seen a 133.8 average over/under in their games this season, 5.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Bobcats’ games have a total points bet of 139.8 points this season, 0.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Siena Team Leaders
- Jackson Stormo: 10.4 PTS, 51.6 FG%
- Anthony Gaines: 8.9 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Nick Hopkins: 8.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 46.7 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (27-for-64)
- Colby Rogers: 13.6 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (37-for-85)
- Jared Billups: 5.8 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
Quinnipiac Team Leaders
- Kevin Marfo: 10.3 PTS, 10.5 REB, 50.8 FG%
- Matt Balanc: 14.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.1 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (34-for-83)
- Dezi Jones: 9.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.5 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
- Tymu Chenery: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.3 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (18-for-60)
- Jacob Rigoni: 9.3 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (36-for-103)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.