The Canisius Golden Griffins (7-13, 3-6 MAAC) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to stop a 10-game road losing streak when they visit the Rider Broncs (6-13, 2-7 MAAC) on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 139.
Rider vs. Canisius Predictions
Rider vs. Canisius Betting Odds
Rider vs. Canisius Last 10 Games
- Rider is 1-9-0 against the spread over its past 10 games, and has a 3-7 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Rider and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Broncs games averaged 2.5 more points (141.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Broncs are scoring at a rate equal to their season-long scoring average.
- Canisius has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Canisius and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Golden Griffins’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 145.7 points scored. That’s 6.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Golden Griffins’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 68.7, one point lower than their season-long per-game average.
Rider vs. Canisius Betting Trends
- Rider has covered the spread just one time in 11 games with a set spread.
- The Broncs have yet to cover the spread (0-4) when they are at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Rider games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Broncs record 5.8 fewer points per game (66.6) than the Golden Griffins allow (72.4).
- When Rider puts up more than 72.4 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Canisius is 5-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Griffins are 5-7 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Canisius have hit the over six times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Golden Griffins average just 1.6 fewer points per game (69.7) than the Broncs give up to opponents (71.3).
- When it scores more than 71.3 points, Canisius is 2-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
Rider vs. Canisius Over/Under Trends
- Seven Rider games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 139 points.
- In Canisius’ 15 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s total of 139.
- The Broncs average 66.6 points per game against the Golden Griffins’ 69.7, amounting to 2.7 points under the game’s over/under of 139.
- This game’s point total is 4.7 fewer points than the 143.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Broncs have seen a 142.2 over/under in their games this season, 3.2 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Golden Griffins’ games have a total points bet of 144.8 points this season, 5.8 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Rider Team Leaders
- Dimencio Vaughn: 12.8 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.7 STL, 43.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (19-for-57)
- Dwight Murray Jr.: 12.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 35.2 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (21-for-72)
- Mervin James: 10.3 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Allen Powell: 10.1 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 35 3PT% (35-for-100)
- Ajiri Ogemuno-Johnson: 7.7 PTS, 52.8 FG%
Canisius Team Leaders
- Armon Harried: 12.1 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (25-for-89)
- Jordan Henderson: 10 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 30 3PT% (33-for-110)
- Ahamadou Fofana: 9.6 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (25-for-72)
- Malek Green: 11.5 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- Jacco Fritz: 7.8 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.