The No. 16 Ohio State Buckeyes (13-4, 6-2 Big Ten) are heavy, 10-point underdogs as they look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the No. 6 Purdue Boilermakers (17-3, 6-3 Big Ten) on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at Mackey Arena. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 148.5.
Purdue vs. Ohio State Predictions
Purdue vs. Ohio State Betting Odds
Purdue vs. Ohio State Last 10 Games
- Purdue is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Purdue’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Boilermakers games averaged 144.9 total points, 3.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Boilermakers have scored 2.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Ohio State is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Ohio State’s past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Buckeyes games averaged 136.9 total points, 11.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Buckeyes are scoring 75.4 points per game compared to their 75.1 season average.
Purdue vs. Ohio State Betting Trends
- Purdue has gone 11-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Boilermakers are 7-6 ATS when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Games involving Purdue have hit the over 12 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Boilermakers record 84.7 points per game, 17.5 more points than the 67.2 the Buckeyes give up.
- Purdue has a 10-7 record against the spread and a 17-2 record overall when putting up more than 67.2 points.
- Ohio State has put together a record of 8-9-0 against the spread this year.
- Ohio State’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The Buckeyes’ 75.1 points per game are 7.4 more points than the 67.7 the Boilermakers give up to opponents.
- Ohio State is 8-5 against the spread and 11-2 overall when it scores more than 67.7 points.
Purdue vs. Ohio State Over/Under Trends
- Purdue and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (148.5 points) 10 times this season.
- There have been five Ohio State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 148.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 159.8 points per game, 11.3 points more than the point total of 148.5 for this matchup.
- The 134.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 13.6 fewer than the 148.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Boilermakers games is 146.0 points, 2.5 fewer than the over/under of 148.5 points for this contest.
- Buckeyes games have an over/under of 137.9 points this season, 10.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Purdue Team Leaders
- Trevion Williams: 12.7 PTS, 8.5 REB, 56.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Zach Edey: 14.8 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.2 BLK, 70.4 FG%
- Jaden Ivey: 15.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (39-for-89)
- Sasha Stefanovic: 12.2 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (56-for-134)
- Caleb Furst: 5.0 PTS, 58.1 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
Ohio State Team Leaders
- E.J. Liddell: 19.6 PTS, 7.8 REB, 2.6 BLK, 52.1 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (25-for-61)
- Zed Key: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 60.3 FG%
- Malaki Branham: 10.1 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Jamari Wheeler: 7.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 48.2 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (16-for-47)
- Kyle Young: 8.5 PTS, 56.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.