The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (9-12, 5-4 NEC) are favored (-5.5) to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (7-13, 3-6 NEC) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Knott Arena. The matchup’s point total is set at 129.5.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Saint Francis (PA) Predictions
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Saint Francis (PA) Betting Odds
|Mount St. Mary’s||-5.5||129.5 points|
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Saint Francis (PA) Last 10 Games
- Mount St. Mary’s covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Mount St. Mary’s and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Mountaineers games averaged 130.3 total points, 0.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Mountaineers have a points-per-game average 7.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Saint Francis (PA) covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Twice in those 10 games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The past 10 Red Flash games averaged 13.1 more points (142.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Red Flash’s per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 62.3, 7.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Saint Francis (PA) Betting Trends
- Mount St. Mary’s is 10-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mountaineers are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Mount St. Mary’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 60.9 points per game the Mountaineers put up are 12.9 fewer points than the Red Flash allow (73.8).
- Mount St. Mary’s has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when scoring more than 73.8 points.
- Saint Francis (PA) is 8-9-1 against the spread this year.
- The Red Flash have an ATS record of 3-4-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This season, nine of Saint Francis (PA)’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Red Flash’s 69.7 points per game are 7.7 more points than the 62.0 the Mountaineers allow to opponents.
- Saint Francis (PA) has put together a 7-5 ATS record and a 6-7 overall record in games it scores more than 62.0 points.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Saint Francis (PA) Over/Under Trends
- Mount St. Mary’s and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 129.5 points 13 times this season.
- A total of 15 of Saint Francis (PA)’s games ended with a combined score higher than 129.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 130.6 points per game, 1.1 points more than the point total of 129.5 for this contest.
- The 135.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 6.3 more than the 129.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Mountaineers have seen a 131.1 average over/under in their games this season, 1.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 14.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Red Flash’s games this season (144.3 points).
Mount St. Mary’s Team Leaders
- Nana Opoku: 10.8 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 58.0 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Jalen Benjamin: 12.9 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (32-for-86)
- Mezie Offurum: 11.3 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Malik Jefferson: 7.3 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 51.9 FG%
- Deandre Thomas: 6.9 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (23-for-53)
Saint Francis (PA) Team Leaders
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover: 12.4 PTS, 2.0 STL, 39.8 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (21-for-66)
- Josh Cohen: 11.1 PTS, 64.9 FG%
- Maxwell Land: 10.2 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (32-for-98)
- Myles Thompson: 12.1 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (24-for-58)
- Ronell Giles, Jr.: 11.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.9 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.