The New Orleans Privateers (11-8, 4-0 Southland) visit the McNeese Cowboys (8-13, 2-2 Southland) after winning three straight road games. The Cowboys are favored by just 1.5 points in the contest, which begins at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 30, 2022. The point total is set at 145.5 in the matchup.
McNeese vs. New Orleans Predictions
McNeese vs. New Orleans Betting Odds
McNeese vs. New Orleans Last 10 Games
- McNeese is 3-7 overall and 5-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- McNeese and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Cowboys games averaged 144.7 total points, 0.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Cowboys have scored 4.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- New Orleans is 7-3 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 New Orleans games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Privateers games averaged 150.8 total points, 5.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Privateers have a 74.3 points-per-game average, two points below their season-long scoring average.
McNeese vs. New Orleans Betting Trends
- McNeese is 8-7-1 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- McNeese games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 75.9 points per game the Cowboys average are just 3.5 more points than the Privateers allow (72.4).
- McNeese has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when scoring more than 72.4 points.
- New Orleans has put together a 9-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Privateers have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving New Orleans have hit the over nine times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Privateers’ 76.3 points per game are just 3.2 more points than the 73.1 the Cowboys allow to opponents.
- New Orleans has put together a 6-0-1 ATS record and a 9-1 overall record in games it scores more than 73.1 points.
McNeese vs. New Orleans Over/Under Trends
- This season, McNeese and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 145.5 points nine times.
- This season, 11 games New Orleans played finished with a combined score higher than 145.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 145.5 is 6.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cowboys (75.9 points per game) and the Privateers (76.3 points per game).
- The 145.5 points these two squads have combined to surrender on average this season is equal to the total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Cowboys games is 145.6 points, 0.1 more than the over/under of 145.5 points for this contest.
- Privateers’ games have a total points bet of 148.7 points this season, 3.2 points more than the over/under for this contest.
McNeese Team Leaders
- Christian Shumate: 11 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (5-for-27)
- Myles Lewis: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.6 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Kellon Taylor: 10.3 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (6-for-28)
- Brendan Medley-Bacon: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 53.9 FG%
- Zach Scott: 8.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.4 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (37-for-91)
New Orleans Team Leaders
- Derek St. Hilaire: 20.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 45.9 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (41-for-102)
- Troy Green: 14.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.5 FG%, 20 3PT% (6-for-30)
- Simeon Kirkland: 8.6 PTS, 62.1 FG%
- Tyson Jackson: 8.6 PTS, 54.1 FG%
- Daniel Sackey: 7.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.