The Marist Red Foxes (8-11, 3-7 MAAC) will try to halt a three-game losing streak when they visit the Manhattan Jaspers (10-7, 3-5 MAAC) on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at Draddy Gymnasium as just 1.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 140.5.
Marist vs. Manhattan Predictions
Marist vs. Manhattan Betting Odds
Marist vs. Manhattan Last 10 Games
- Marist has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Marist and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Red Foxes’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 131.9 points scored. That’s 8.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Red Foxes have a points-per-game average 0.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Manhattan covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Manhattan games have exceeded the set total eight times.
- The past 10 Jaspers games averaged 0.1 fewer points (140.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Jaspers have a 75.5 points-per-game average, 3.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
Marist vs. Manhattan Betting Trends
- Marist is 9-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Red Foxes have an ATS record of 3-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Marist have hit the over 11 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The 70.6 points per game the Red Foxes average are the same as the Jaspers give up.
- Marist has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 5-3 record overall when putting up more than 72.4 points.
- Manhattan has covered the spread nine times over 15 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Jaspers went 5-3 against the spread.
- This season, 11 of Manhattan’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Jaspers put up only 4.0 more points per game (72.2) than the Red Foxes allow their opponents to score (68.2).
- When it scores more than 68.2 points, Manhattan is 7-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
Marist vs. Manhattan Over/Under Trends
- Eight Marist games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 140.5 points.
- This season, nine games Manhattan played finished with a combined score over 140.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.8 points per game, 2.3 points more than the point total of 140.5 for this game.
- The 140.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.1 more than the 140.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Red Foxes games is 9.1 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this contest.
- Jaspers games have an over/under of 135.8 points this season, 4.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Marist Team Leaders
- Ricardo Wright: 14.4 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (42-for-107)
- Jao Ituka: 14.3 PTS, 53.4 FG%, 47.6 3PT% (10-for-21)
- Samkelo Cele: 10.7 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (20-for-68)
- Jordan Jones: 6.9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 66.3 FG%
- Matt Herasme: 5.0 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
Manhattan Team Leaders
- Jose Perez: 17.1 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 20.9 3PT% (9-for-43)
- Elijah Buchanan: 7.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.4 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
- Josh Roberts: 8.2 PTS, 67.4 FG%
- Warren Williams: 9.6 PTS, 59.0 FG%
- Samba Diallo: 6.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.7 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.