The Bucknell Bison (4-17, 1-8 Patriot) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to break a four-game home losing streak when they host the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (12-8, 6-3 Patriot) on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
Loyola (MD) vs. Bucknell Predictions
Loyola (MD) vs. Bucknell Betting Odds
|Loyola (MD)||-3.5||138.5 points|
Loyola (MD) vs. Bucknell Last 10 Games
- Loyola (MD) is 7-3 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Loyola (MD)’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Greyhounds games averaged 3.8 fewer points (134.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Greyhounds’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 0.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Bucknell is 2-8 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Bucknell games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The Bison’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 144.1 points scored. That’s 5.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bison’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 62.8, 6.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Loyola (MD) vs. Bucknell Betting Trends
- Loyola (MD) has covered the spread eight times in 19 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Greyhounds have an ATS record of 1-6-1.
- This season, six of Loyola (MD)’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Greyhounds put up 10.8 fewer points per game (68.1) than the Bison give up (78.9).
- Bucknell has covered the spread eight times over 19 games with a set spread.
- The Bison are 4-7 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Bucknell’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Bison put up an average of 68.9 points per game, just 2.3 more points than the 66.6 the Greyhounds allow to opponents.
- Bucknell has put together a 6-5 ATS record and a 3-10 overall record in games it scores more than 66.6 points.
Loyola (MD) vs. Bucknell Over/Under Trends
- Loyola (MD) and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (138.5 points) 10 times this season.
- In Bucknell’s 19 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s point total of 138.5.
- The Greyhounds average 68.1 points per game against the Bison’s 68.9, totaling 1.5 points under the game’s point total of 138.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 145.5 points per game, 7.0 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Greyhounds have seen a 138.8 average over/under in their games this season, 0.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Bison’s games have a total points bet of 146.6 points this season, 8.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Loyola (MD) Team Leaders
- Cam Spencer: 19.4 PTS, 2.2 STL, 47.3 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (38-for-105)
- Jaylin Andrews: 14.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (30-for-105)
- Kenny Jones: 8.0 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.5 STL, 37.9 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (29-for-83)
- Golden Dike: 4.8 PTS, 62.5 FG%
- Veljko Ilic: 6.1 PTS, 60.2 FG%, 100.0 3PT% (2-for-2)
Bucknell Team Leaders
- Andrew Funk: 17.1 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (53-for-158)
- Xander Rice: 11.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.4 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (26-for-74)
- Andre Screen: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 54.3 FG%
- Alex Timmerman: 8.0 PTS, 56.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Jake van der Heijden: 6.8 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (29-for-72)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.