The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (16-3, 7-1 MVC) are only 3-point favorites as they look to build on a six-game road winning streak when they visit the Drake Bulldogs (15-6, 6-2 MVC) on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at Knapp Center. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 131.5.
Loyola Chicago vs. Drake Predictions
Loyola Chicago vs. Drake Betting Odds
|Loyola Chicago||-3||131.5 points|
Loyola Chicago vs. Drake Last 10 Games
- Loyola Chicago covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Loyola Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Ramblers games averaged 2.6 more points (134.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Ramblers have a points-per-game average 5.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Drake covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Drake games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 137.8 total points, 6.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 75.1, 0.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Loyola Chicago vs. Drake Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago is 8-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Ramblers went 6-9 against the spread.
- This season, 11 of Loyola Chicago’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Ramblers put up 74.7 points per game, 7.9 more points than the 66.8 the Bulldogs allow.
- Loyola Chicago has a 6-7 record against the spread and a 13-1 record overall when putting up more than 66.8 points.
- Drake has covered the spread six times in 22 games with a set spread.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Drake games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 22 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs put up 14.2 more points per game (75.3) than the Ramblers give up to opponents (61.1).
- When it scores more than 61.1 points, Drake is 4-11 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
Loyola Chicago vs. Drake Over/Under Trends
- This season, Loyola Chicago games have gone over this game’s 131.5-point total 11 times.
- This season, 18 of Drake’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 131.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150 points per game, 18.5 points more than the over/under of 131.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s point total is 3.6 fewer points than the 127.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Ramblers have seen a 137 over/under in their games this season, 5.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 8.1 points separates the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (139.6 points) and this game’s over/under (131.5 points).
Loyola Chicago Team Leaders
- Lucas Williamson: 12.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.8 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (43-for-101)
- Braden Norris: 10 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.7 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (38-for-86)
- Aher Uguak: 9.1 PTS, 53.2 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Marquise Kennedy: 7.5 PTS, 48 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Ryan Schwieger: 9.8 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (27-for-72)
Drake Team Leaders
- Garrett Sturtz: 10.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 61.4 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Tucker DeVries: 13.5 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (49-for-145)
- Tremell Murphy: 9.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.7 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (27-for-83)
- D.J. Wilkins: 10.1 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (43-for-111)
- Shanquan Hemphill: 8.2 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.