The Fordham Rams (9-9, 2-4 A-10) are 1.5-point underdogs as they look to turn around a four-game losing streak when they visit the George Washington Colonials (6-12, 2-4 A-10) on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at Charles E. Smith Athletic Center. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5.
George Washington vs. Fordham Predictions
George Washington vs. Fordham Betting Odds
|George Washington||-1.5||132.5 points|
George Washington vs. Fordham Last 10 Games
- George Washington has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- George Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Colonials’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 135.8 points scored. That’s 3.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Colonials have scored 1.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Fordham has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Fordham games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Rams’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 137.2 points scored. That’s 4.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Rams have scored 4.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 70 PPG season-long scoring average.
George Washington vs. Fordham Betting Trends
- George Washington is 7-10-1 against the spread this season.
- The Colonials have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, George Washington’s games have hit the over seven times out of 19 chances.
- The Colonials average only 4.2 fewer points per game (64.7) than the Rams allow (68.9).
- George Washington is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when scoring more than 68.9 points.
- Fordham has covered the spread in a matchup 13 times this year (13-7-0).
- The Rams are 10-4 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Fordham’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Rams score only 1.6 fewer points per game (70) than the Colonials give up to opponents (71.6).
- Fordham is 4-3 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it scores more than 71.6 points.
George Washington vs. Fordham Over/Under Trends
- George Washington and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (132.5 points) 12 times this season.
- There have been 12 Fordham games that have ended with a combined score higher than 132.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 132.5 is 2.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Colonials (64.7 points per game) and the Rams (70 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.5 points per game, 8.0 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Colonials games is 138.4 points, 5.9 more than the over/under of 132.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.1 points separates the average total points bet in Rams’ games (136.6 points) and this game’s over/under (132.5 points).
George Washington Team Leaders
- Joe Bamisile: 14.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.3 BLK, 44.3 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (27-for-88)
- James Bishop: 16.3 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (36-for-111)
- Ricky Lindo Jr.: 7.8 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.7 STL, 1.9 BLK, 40.4 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Brendan Adams: 8.7 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (16-for-73)
- Brayon Freeman: 8.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
Fordham Team Leaders
- Chuba Ohams: 13 PTS, 10.7 REB, 1.9 BLK, 52.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Darius Quisenberry: 18 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (49-for-139)
- Antrell Charlton: 8.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 35.4 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (22-for-73)
- Antonio Daye Jr.: 14.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.6 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
- Kyle Rose: 7.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.7 FG%, 38 3PT% (30-for-79)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.