The Cleveland State Vikings (14-4, 10-1 Horizon) will attempt to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Northern Kentucky Norse (10-9, 6-4 Horizon) at 12:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 30, 2022 as 2-point favorites. The Norse have also won four games in a row. The matchup’s point total is set at 133.5.
Cleveland State vs. Northern Kentucky Predictions
Cleveland State vs. Northern Kentucky Betting Odds
|Cleveland State||-2||133.5 points|
Cleveland State vs. Northern Kentucky Last 10 Games
- Cleveland State covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Cleveland State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Vikings games averaged 143.4 total points, 9.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Vikings have a points-per-game average 1.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Northern Kentucky is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Northern Kentucky’s past 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The Norse’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.4 points scored. That’s 3.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Norse are scoring 66.1 points per game compared to their 68.5 season average.
Cleveland State vs. Northern Kentucky Betting Trends
- Cleveland State is 7-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2 points or more, the Vikings have gone 4-7 against the spread.
- Cleveland State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Vikings average 74.4 points per game, 8.0 more points than the 66.4 the Norse give up.
- Cleveland State has a 6-4 record against the spread and an 11-1 record overall when scoring more than 66.4 points.
- Northern Kentucky is 6-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Norse have an ATS record of 3-4.
- This year, six of Northern Kentucky’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Norse average only 0.3 fewer points per game (68.5) than the Vikings allow their opponents to score (68.8).
- Northern Kentucky has put together a 3-3 ATS record and a 7-1 overall record in games it scores more than 68.8 points.
Cleveland State vs. Northern Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- Cleveland State and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (133.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, 12 of Northern Kentucky’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 133.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.9 points per game, 9.4 points more than the total of 133.5 for this game.
- The 135.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.7 more than the 133.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Vikings have seen a 142.3 average over/under in their games this season, 8.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Norse’s games have a total points bet of 137.9 points this season, 4.4 points more than the over/under for this game.
Cleveland State Team Leaders
- Torrey Patton: 13.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.6 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
- D’Moi Hodge: 15.5 PTS, 2.3 STL, 46.8 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (38-for-113)
- Deante Johnson: 7.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 61.6 FG%
- Tre Gomillion: 10.1 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Broc Finstuen: 7.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.0 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
Northern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Sam Vinson: 11.6 PTS, 2.2 STL, 39.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
- Marques Warrick: 14.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.6 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (38-for-122)
- Trevon Faulkner: 12.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.2 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (41-for-105)
- Adrian Nelson: 7.1 PTS, 8.3 REB, 57.8 FG%
- Chris Brandon: 4.4 PTS, 64.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.