The Bryant Bulldogs (12-8, 8-1 NEC) are favored (by 5 points) to continue a six-game home winning streak when they host the Long Island Sharks (8-11, 5-4 NEC) on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET.
Bryant vs. LIU Predictions
Bryant vs. LIU Betting Odds
Bryant vs. LIU Last 10 Games
- Bryant has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Bryant games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- In the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 7.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- LIU covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- LIU and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- In the last 10 games, the Sharks are scoring 74.8 points per game compared to their 73.1 season average.
Bryant vs. LIU Betting Trends
- Bryant has put together a 9-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 5 points or more so far this season, the Bulldogs have gone 4-5 against the spread.
- Bryant games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs record just 0.6 fewer points per game (71.7) than the Sharks allow (72.3).
- Bryant is 6-5 against the spread and 10-3 overall when scoring more than 72.3 points.
- LIU has compiled a 7-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Sharks have an ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Games involving LIU have hit the over six times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Sharks average only four more points per game (73.1) than the Bulldogs give up (69.1).
- LIU has put together a 5-3 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 69.1 points.
Bryant Team Leaders
- Charles Pride: 15.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.4 STL, 45.1 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (35-for-102)
- Peter Kiss: 22.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 44.1 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (28-for-101)
- Hall Elisias: 9.3 PTS, 3.2 BLK, 55.2 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Adham Eleeda: 10.2 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (57-for-159)
- Greg Calixte: 5.6 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 71.4 FG%
LIU Team Leaders
- Tyrn Flowers: 19 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.5 STL, 1.5 BLK, 46.2 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (56-for-144)
- Eral Penn: 15.2 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.4 STL, 39.8 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (25-for-86)
- Isaac Kante: 11.5 PTS, 7.7 REB, 48.1 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (3-for-19)
- Kyndall Davis: 8.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
- Alex Rivera: 7.5 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (29-for-80)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.