The Cornell Big Red (9-6, 2-3 Ivy League) visit the Brown Bears (10-11, 2-4 Ivy League) after losing five road games in a row. The Bears are favored by 5 points in the matchup, which starts at 12:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 30, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5 points.
Brown vs. Cornell Predictions
Brown vs. Cornell Betting Odds
Brown vs. Cornell Last 10 Games
- Brown is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Brown games has gone over the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 136.5 total points, 11.0 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Bears have a points-per-game average 1.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Cornell covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Cornell and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Big Red games averaged 152.3 total points, 4.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Big Red are scoring 71.8 points per game compared to their 80.1 season average.
Brown vs. Cornell Betting Trends
- Brown has covered the spread 11 times over 19 games with a set spread.
- The Bears have an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Brown games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Bears put up 71.9 points per game, 5.1 fewer points than the 77 the Big Red allow.
- Brown has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when putting up more than 77 points.
- Cornell has compiled an 11-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 5 points or more, the Big Red are 3-2 against the spread.
- This season, 10 of Cornell’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Big Red score an average of 80.1 points per game, 12 more points than the 68.1 the Bears allow.
- Cornell is 10-1 against the spread and 9-3 overall when it scores more than 68.1 points.
Brown vs. Cornell Over/Under Trends
- Brown and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Sunday’s total of 147.5 points seven times this season.
- A total of 10 of Cornell’s games ended with a combined score over 147.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 147.5 is 4.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bears (71.9 points per game) and the Big Red (80.1 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 2.4 fewer points than the 145.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Bears games is 9.9 points fewer than the over/under of 147.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Big Red’s games this season (150.2 points).
Brown Team Leaders
- Tamenang Choh: 14.4 PTS, 8.4 REB, 45.5 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (15-for-47)
- Kino Lilly Jr.: 13.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (48-for-122)
- Jaylan Gainey: 7.9 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 67 FG%
- Paxson Wojcik: 10.2 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (31-for-90)
- Dan Friday: 8.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 35.9 FG%, 18.4 3PT% (7-for-38)
Cornell Team Leaders
- Chris Manon: 9.5 PTS, 2 STL, 42.7 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Dean Noll: 8.6 PTS, 45 FG%, 28 3PT% (14-for-50)
- Keller Boothby: 9.3 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 54.2 3PT% (39-for-72)
- Kobe Dickson: 5.5 PTS, 47 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Sarju Patel: 9.4 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 29 3PT% (18-for-62)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.