The Indiana State Sycamores (9-10, 2-5 MVC) visit the Bradley Braves (11-10, 5-4 MVC) after losing five road games in a row. The Braves are favored by 7.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 30, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
Bradley vs. Indiana State Predictions
Bradley vs. Indiana State Betting Odds
Bradley vs. Indiana State Last 10 Games
- Bradley has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Bradley and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Braves games averaged 135.8 total points, 4.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Braves have a points-per-game average 1.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Indiana State covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Indiana State and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Sycamores games averaged 1.7 more points (142.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Sycamores have scored 4.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 73.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bradley vs. Indiana State Betting Trends
- Bradley has put together a record of 12-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 7.5 points or more, the Braves have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- Bradley games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The 72.2 points per game the Braves put up are just 1.7 more points than the Sycamores allow (70.5).
- Bradley is 9-2 against the spread and 10-2 overall when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- Indiana State is 9-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Sycamores are 3-4 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Indiana State’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Sycamores average seven more points per game (73.5) than the Braves allow (66.5).
- When it scores more than 66.5 points, Indiana State is 8-3 against the spread and 9-6 overall.
Bradley vs. Indiana State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Bradley games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 140.5-point over/under seven times.
- There have been 13 Indiana State games that have ended with a combined score higher than 140.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.7 points per game, 5.2 points more than the point total of 140.5 for this matchup.
- The 137 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.5 fewer than the 140.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Braves games is 4.0 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Sycamores’ games this season (141.6 points).
Bradley Team Leaders
- Terry Roberts: 15.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.8 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (32-for-85)
- Rienk Mast: 11.2 PTS, 8 REB, 48.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (20-for-65)
- Malevy Leons: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 51.7 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (29-for-67)
- Jayson Kent: 7.6 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (21-for-69)
- Connor Hickman: 6.9 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (21-for-55)
Indiana State Team Leaders
- Cameron Henry: 13.5 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (22-for-62)
- Micah Thomas: 11.3 PTS, 42 FG%, 33 3PT% (31-for-94)
- Cooper Neese: 12.2 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (36-for-117)
- Xavier Bledson: 8.7 PTS, 45 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- Julian Larry: 5.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.7 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.