The Alabama State Hornets (5-15, 3-4 SWAC) host the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (5-14, 3-4 SWAC) in a matchup of SWAC teams at Dunn-Oliver Acadome, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The Hornets are 4-point favorites in the game. The point total in the matchup is set at 130.5.
Alabama State vs. Bethune-Cookman Predictions
Alabama State vs. Bethune-Cookman Betting Odds
|Alabama State||-4||130.5 points|
Alabama State vs. Bethune-Cookman Last 10 Games
- Alabama State is 3-7 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Hornets games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The Hornets’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.5 points scored. That’s 8.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hornets’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 3.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Bethune-Cookman has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Bethune-Cookman games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The Wildcats’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 131.7 points scored. That’s 1.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 1.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 60.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Alabama State vs. Bethune-Cookman Betting Trends
- Alabama State has gone 13-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Alabama State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 19 chances this season.
- The 67.3 points per game the Hornets put up are the same as the Wildcats allow.
- Alabama State is 6-2 against the spread and 4-5 overall when scoring more than 67.9 points.
- Bethune-Cookman has covered the spread in a matchup seven times this year (7-9-1).
- The Wildcats are 5-5-1 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- This year, seven of Bethune-Cookman’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 60.8 points per game, 14.4 fewer points than the 75.2 the Hornets give up.
Alabama State vs. Bethune-Cookman Over/Under Trends
- Alabama State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (130.5 points) 13 times this season.
- This season, seven games Bethune-Cookman played finished with a combined score higher than 130.5 points.
- The Hornets average 67.3 points per game against the Wildcats’ 60.8, amounting to 2.4 points under the matchup’s total of 130.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 143.1 points per game, 12.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Hornets have seen a 141.4 over/under in their games this season, 10.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.6 points separates the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (133.1 points) and this contest’s over/under (130.5 points).
Alabama State Team Leaders
- Kenny Strawbridge: 9.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.9 FG%, 22.5 3PT% (9-for-40)
- Gerald Liddell: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.9 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (12-for-30)
- Isaiah Range: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Jordan O’Neal: 7.9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 52.6 FG%
- Trace Young: 11.1 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (17-for-55)
Bethune-Cookman Team Leaders
- Dylan Robertson: 8.8 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 56.5 FG%
- Marcus Garrett: 10.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Damani McEntire: 6.3 PTS, 2.2 STL, 33.3 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (8-for-25)
- Joe French: 14.8 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (40-for-102)
- Kevin Davis: 12.4 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.5 STL, 42.5 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (9-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.