The Milwaukee Panthers (7-14, 5-7 Horizon) are underdogs (by 6.5 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Youngstown State Penguins (11-10, 5-6 Horizon) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
Youngstown State vs. Milwaukee Predictions
Youngstown State vs. Milwaukee Betting Odds
|Youngstown State||-6.5||138.5 points|
Youngstown State vs. Milwaukee Last 10 Games
- Youngstown State is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Youngstown State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Penguins’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.0 points scored. That’s 2.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Penguins are scoring 4.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Milwaukee covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Milwaukee’s past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 1.4 fewer points (137.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Panthers have a 68.9 points-per-game average, 2.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
Youngstown State vs. Milwaukee Betting Trends
- Youngstown State has covered the spread nine times in 19 games with a set spread.
- The Penguins have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Youngstown State have hit the over 10 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Penguins score only 1.7 more points per game (72.4) than the Panthers allow (70.7).
- When Youngstown State puts up more than 70.7 points, it is 4-5 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Milwaukee is 9-11-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 6.5 points or more, the Panthers are 3-3 against the spread.
- This year, Milwaukee’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 20 chances.
- The Panthers’ 66.3 points per game are just 2.7 fewer points than the 69.0 the Penguins allow.
- When it scores more than 69.0 points, Milwaukee is 6-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
Youngstown State vs. Milwaukee Over/Under Trends
- Youngstown State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (138.5 points) eight times this season.
- This season, 10 of Milwaukee’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 138.5 is 0.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Penguins (72.4 points per game) and the Panthers (66.3 points per game).
- The 139.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.2 more than the 138.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Penguins have seen a 141.4 average over/under in their games this season, 2.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is the same as the average over/under in Panthers’ games this season (138.5 points).
Youngstown State Team Leaders
- Michael Akuchie: 12.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 45.9 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (12-for-49)
- Dwayne Cohill: 12.0 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
- Tevin Olison: 12.4 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (41-for-115)
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes: 8.6 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (24-for-58)
- Chris Shelton: 5.5 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (29-for-88)
Milwaukee Team Leaders
- DeAndre Gholston: 15.2 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (40-for-115)
- Jordan Lathon: 7.2 PTS, 35.1 FG%, 23.6 3PT% (13-for-55)
- Joey St. Pierre: 5.7 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 54.8 FG%
- Donovan Newby: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.0 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (31-for-80)
- Josh Thomas: 10.4 PTS, 53.7 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.