The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (10-10, 2-5 C-USA) will try to halt a four-game losing streak when they host the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (13-6, 4-2 C-USA) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at E. A. Diddle Arena as 5-point favorites. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee Predictions
Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Odds
|Western Kentucky||-5||141.5 points|
Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee Last 10 Games
- Western Kentucky has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Western Kentucky and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Hilltoppers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 139.8 points scored. That’s 1.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hilltoppers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 3.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Middle Tennessee is 6-4 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Middle Tennessee’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Blue Raiders games averaged 139.9 total points, 1.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Blue Raiders have a 68.4 points-per-game average, 5.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- Western Kentucky has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-9-1).
- The Hilltoppers are 3-3 ATS when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- This season, Western Kentucky’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 18 chances.
- The 75.9 points per game the Hilltoppers put up are 10.6 more points than the Blue Raiders allow (65.3).
- When Western Kentucky puts up more than 65.3 points, it is 7-6 against the spread and 10-5 overall.
- Middle Tennessee is 13-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5 points or more so far this year, the Blue Raiders went 4-2 against the spread.
- Games involving Middle Tennessee have hit the over 10 times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Blue Raiders put up just 4.1 more points per game (73.7) than the Hilltoppers give up (69.6).
- When it scores more than 69.6 points, Middle Tennessee is 9-2 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee Over/Under Trends
- Western Kentucky and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (141.5 points) 13 times this season.
- This season, six games Middle Tennessee played finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149.6 points per game, 8.1 points more than the over/under of 141.5 for this game.
- The 134.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.6 fewer than the 141.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Hilltoppers have seen a 142.2 average over/under in their games this season, 0.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is three points more than the average over/under in Blue Raiders’ games this season (138.5 points).
Western Kentucky Team Leaders
- Dayvion McKnight: 14.4 PTS, 6.2 AST, 1.8 STL, 47.7 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Jamarion Sharp: 8.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 4.2 BLK, 70.9 FG%
- Jairus Hamilton: 13.4 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (21-for-73)
- Josh Anderson: 13.1 PTS, 2.4 STL, 47.9 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (20-for-45)
- Camron Justice: 13.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.4 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (38-for-101)
Middle Tennessee Team Leaders
- Josh Jefferson: 12.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.8 FG%, 32 3PT% (41-for-128)
- Eli Lawrence: 10.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.7 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (28-for-97)
- Donovan Sims: 10.4 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (23-for-80)
- DeAndre Dishman: 8.1 PTS, 48.6 FG%
- Camryn Weston: 8.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 59.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (8-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.