The Weber State Wildcats (15-5, 8-1 Big Sky) are 9.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game road win streak when they square off against the Sacramento State Hornets (6-10, 2-7 Big Sky) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at The Nest. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5.
Weber State vs. Sacramento State Predictions
Weber State vs. Sacramento State Betting Odds
|Weber State||-9.5||143.5 points|
Weber State vs. Sacramento State Last 10 Games
- Weber State is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Weber State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 146.5 points scored. That’s 3.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Wildcats have a points-per-game average 0.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Sacramento State is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Sacramento State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged 5.1 fewer points (138.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Hornets’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 64.1, one point lower than their season-long per-game average.
Weber State vs. Sacramento State Betting Trends
- Weber State has covered the spread 11 times in 18 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 9.5 points or more, the Wildcats have gone 5-3 against the spread.
- This season, 14 of Weber State’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Wildcats record 78.3 points per game, 8.9 more points than the 69.4 the Hornets allow.
- Weber State has a 9-4 record against the spread and a 12-3 record overall when putting up more than 69.4 points.
- Sacramento State has covered the spread in a game six times this year (6-8-0).
- The Hornets are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Sacramento State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Hornets average only 4.8 fewer points per game (65.1) than the Wildcats allow their opponents to score (69.9).
- Sacramento State has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 69.9 points.
Weber State vs. Sacramento State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Weber State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 143.5 points 14 times.
- There have been four Sacramento State games that have ended with a combined score higher than 143.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.4 points per game, 0.1 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 for this game.
- This game’s point total is 4.2 fewer points than the 139.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 145.4 points, 1.9 more than the over/under of 143.5 points for this contest.
- Hornets games have an over/under of 138.1 points this season, 5.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Weber State Team Leaders
- Dillon Jones: 13.6 PTS, 10.3 REB, 1.6 STL, 54.6 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (19-for-54)
- Koby McEwen: 17.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.9 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (45-for-123)
- Jamison Overton: 12.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 52.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara: 12.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.7 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (39-for-95)
- Zahir Porter: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.7 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (15-for-57)
Sacramento State Team Leaders
- Bryce Fowler: 16 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.3 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Zach Chappell: 13.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.2 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (25-for-69)
- Cameron Wilbon: 9.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.8 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Jonathan Komagum: 5.3 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 45.1 FG%
- William FitzPatrick: 7.8 PTS, 34.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (35-for-90)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.