The Washington Huskies (10-9, 5-3 Pac-12) host the Utah Utes (8-13, 1-10 Pac-12) after winning three home games in a row. The Huskies are favored by just 1.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.5.
Washington vs. Utah Predictions
Washington vs. Utah Betting Odds
Washington vs. Utah Last 10 Games
- Washington has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Washington games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The last 10 Huskies games averaged 141.7 total points, 4.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Huskies are scoring 0.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Utah is 1-9 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Utah’s last 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The last 10 Utes games averaged 142.3 total points, 4.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Utes have a 63.1 points-per-game average, 6.0 points below their season-long scoring average.
Washington vs. Utah Betting Trends
- Washington has covered the spread 10 times in 19 games with a set spread.
- The Huskies have an ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Washington’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The 65.4 points per game the Huskies average are the same as the Utes allow.
- When Washington scores more than 69.5 points, it is 6-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Utah has covered the spread seven times this season (7-13-1).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Utes have an ATS record of just 2-7.
- This season, nine of Utah’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Utes’ 69.1 points per game are just 1.3 more points than the 67.8 the Huskies give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.8 points, Utah is 4-4-1 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
Washington vs. Utah Over/Under Trends
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (137.5 points) 11 times this season.
- This season, 13 of Utah’s games have ended with a score higher than 137.5 points.
- The Huskies average 65.4 points per game against the Utes’ 69.1, totaling three points under the matchup’s point total of 137.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 137.3 points per game, 0.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Huskies games is 142.9 points, 5.4 more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Utes’ games this season (138.8 points).
Washington Team Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr.: 21.2 PTS, 2.6 STL, 45.3 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
- Daejon Davis: 7.8 PTS, 2.3 STL, 33.1 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (20-for-72)
- Emmitt Matthews Jr.: 11.8 PTS, 41 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (25-for-74)
- Jamal Bey: 8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 33.3 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (22-for-72)
- Nate Roberts: 4.1 PTS, 41.8 FG%
Utah Team Leaders
- Rollie Worster: 7.2 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Marco Anthony: 7.4 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
- Branden Carlson: 10.1 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 52.3 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Both Gach: 9.6 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Riley Battin: 5.3 PTS, 32.8 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (14-for-54)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.