The Vermont Catamounts (13-4, 6-0 America East) are heavy, 25.5-point favorites as they look to continue an eight-game win streak when they host the Maine Black Bears (4-14, 1-6 America East) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Roy L. Patrick Gymnasium. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 132.5.
Vermont vs. Maine Predictions
Vermont vs. Maine Betting Odds
Vermont vs. Maine Last 10 Games
- Vermont is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Vermont games has exceeded the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Catamounts games averaged 133.3 total points, 0.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Catamounts have scored 4.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Maine covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Maine games have gone over the set total six times.
- The Black Bears’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 128 points scored. That’s 4.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Black Bears are scoring 57.6 points per game compared to their 60.4 season average.
Vermont vs. Maine Betting Trends
- Vermont has covered the spread nine times this season (9-7-0).
- This season, nine of Vermont’s games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Catamounts score 72 points per game, only 2.6 more points than the 69.4 the Black Bears give up.
- Vermont has an 8-1 record against the spread and a 10-0 record overall when putting up more than 69.4 points.
- Maine is 5-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Black Bears have yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 25.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- Maine’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Black Bears put up an average of 60.4 points per game, only 2.6 fewer points than the 63 the Catamounts give up to opponents.
- Maine has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 4-5 overall record in games it scores more than 63 points.
Vermont vs. Maine Over/Under Trends
- Vermont and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (132.5 points) eight times this season.
- Eight of Maine’s games ended with a combined score higher than 132.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 132.4 points per game, 0.1 points fewer than the total of 132.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 132.4 points per game, 0.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Catamounts games is 132.5, identical to the over/under of 132.5 for this contest.
- Black Bears games have an over/under of 128.4 points this season, 4.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Vermont Team Leaders
- Ben Shungu: 16.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.9 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (31-for-74)
- Ryan Davis: 16.8 PTS, 54.2 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (28-for-60)
- Isaiah Powell: 10.3 PTS, 46 FG%, 28 3PT% (14-for-50)
- Finn Sullivan: 8.5 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (30-for-71)
- Justin Mazzulla: 5.8 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (8-for-35)
Maine Team Leaders
- Vukasin Masic: 9 PTS, 41 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (24-for-66)
- Sam Ihekwoaba: 6.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.3 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Maks Kalnjscek: 7.1 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (11-for-42)
- Ja’Shonte Wright-McLeish: 5.8 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (15-for-49)
- Adefolarin Adetogun: 4.1 PTS, 31.3 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.