The Florida International Panthers (12-8, 2-5 C-USA) are underdogs (by 6.5 points) to end a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the UTEP Miners (12-8, 5-3 C-USA) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is 128.5 for the matchup.
UTEP vs. Florida International Predictions
UTEP vs. Florida International Betting Odds
UTEP vs. Florida International Last 10 Games
- UTEP covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- UTEP’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Miners games averaged 6.3 more points (134.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Miners have scored 0.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Florida International is 2-8-0 against the spread in its last 10 games, and has a 4-6 straight-up record in those contests.
- Florida International and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Panthers games averaged 138.2 total points, 9.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Panthers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 68.0, 4.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UTEP vs. Florida International Betting Trends
- UTEP is 7-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Miners are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, nine of UTEP’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Miners record 68.5 points per game, only 0.2 more points than the 68.3 the Panthers allow.
- UTEP has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall when scoring more than 68.3 points.
- Florida International has compiled a 7-10-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Panthers have yet to cover the spread (0-3-1) when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Florida International have hit the over nine times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Panthers put up 7.5 more points per game (72.3) than the Miners allow their opponents to score (64.8).
- Florida International has put together a 7-6 ATS record and an 11-4 overall record in games it scores more than 64.8 points.
UTEP vs. Florida International Over/Under Trends
- A total of 12 UTEP games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 128.5 points.
- This season, 13 of Florida International’s games have ended with a score higher than 128.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 128.5 is 12.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Miners (68.5 points per game) and the Panthers (72.3 points per game).
- The 133.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.6 more than the 128.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Miners games is 135.1 points, 6.6 more than the over/under of 128.5 points for this contest.
- Panthers’ games have a total points bet of 138.7 points this season, 10.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
UTEP Team Leaders
- Jamal Bieniemy: 14.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.3 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (42-for-117)
- Souley Boum: 19.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 35.9 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (36-for-101)
- Keonte Kennedy: 10.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 42.6 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Jorell Saterfield: 8.4 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 49.4 3PT% (40-for-81)
- Tydus Verhoeven: 5.3 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 50.6 FG%
Florida International Team Leaders
- Tevin Brewer: 15.6 PTS, 5.7 AST, 41.3 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (40-for-105)
- Denver Jones: 11.7 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (30-for-89)
- Clevon Brown: 8.0 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 48.4 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (10-for-48)
- Seth Pinkney: 4.5 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 60.7 FG%
- Eric Lovett: 7.1 PTS, 29.9 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (32-for-106)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.