The UMBC Retrievers (8-10, 3-4 America East) visit the Binghamton Bearcats (8-9, 5-3 America East) in a matchup of America East teams at Binghamton University Events Center, tipping off at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The Retrievers are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 139.5.
UMBC vs. Binghamton Predictions
UMBC vs. Binghamton Betting Odds
UMBC vs. Binghamton Last 10 Games
- UMBC covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 UMBC games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Retrievers games averaged 142.3 total points, 2.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Retrievers have a points-per-game average 3.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Binghamton covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Binghamton’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Bearcats games averaged 3.5 fewer points (136) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Bearcats have scored 3.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
UMBC vs. Binghamton Betting Trends
- UMBC has put together a record of 6-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Retrievers have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- UMBC’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Retrievers score 72.7 points per game, just 4.7 more points than the 68 the Bearcats give up.
- UMBC is 5-2 against the spread and 8-3 overall when scoring more than 68 points.
- Binghamton is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Bearcats went 7-3 against the spread.
- Binghamton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Bearcats score just 0.5 more points per game (70.5) than the Retrievers give up to opponents (70).
- Binghamton is 5-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 70 points.
UMBC vs. Binghamton Over/Under Trends
- UMBC and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 139.5 points seven times this season.
- This season, five games Binghamton played finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.2 points per game, 3.7 points more than the over/under of 139.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 138 points per game, 1.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Retrievers have seen a 142.6 over/under in their games this season, 3.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Bearcats games have an over/under of 137 points this season, 2.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
UMBC Team Leaders
- Keondre Kennedy: 14.3 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (29-for-80)
- L.J. Owens: 9.9 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (38-for-85)
- Darnell Rogers: 10.2 PTS, 35 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (27-for-92)
- Yaw Obeng-Mensah: 7.4 PTS, 51 FG%
- Jacob Boonyasith: 5.8 PTS, 38 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (24-for-74)
Binghamton Team Leaders
- Jacob Falko: 12.3 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (13-for-48)
- Christian Hinckson: 7.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 47.7 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (18-for-39)
- John McGriff: 10.5 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
- Tyler Bertram: 9.5 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (33-for-94)
- George Tinsley: 5.1 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (5-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.