The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (7-8, 1-4 Big West) visit the UCSD Tritons (8-11, 0-0 Big West) after losing three road games in a row. The Tritons are favored by just 1 point in the matchup, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 128.5.
UCSD vs. CSU Bakersfield Predictions
UCSD vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting Odds
UCSD vs. CSU Bakersfield Last 10 Games
- UCSD covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- UCSD and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Tritons games averaged 7.2 more points (135.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Tritons have scored 4.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- CSU Bakersfield has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- CSU Bakersfield’s last 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The Roadrunners’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 127 points scored. That’s 1.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Roadrunners have a 58.6 points-per-game average, 6.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
UCSD vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting Trends
- UCSD has gone 7-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tritons have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- UCSD games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Tritons record 69.4 points per game, 6.5 more points than the 62.9 the Roadrunners give up.
- UCSD is 7-2 against the spread and 8-3 overall when scoring more than 62.9 points.
- CSU Bakersfield has gone 5-7-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Roadrunners are 4-2 against the spread.
- CSU Bakersfield games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Roadrunners average just three fewer points per game (65.3) than the Tritons give up to opponents (68.3).
UCSD vs. CSU Bakersfield Over/Under Trends
- UCSD and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (128.5 points) 11 times this season.
- This season, five games CSU Bakersfield played finished with a combined score higher than 128.5 points.
- The Tritons average 69.4 points per game against the Roadrunners’ 65.3, totaling 6.2 points over the game’s over/under of 128.5.
- This game’s over/under is 2.7 fewer points than the 131.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Tritons games is 138.2 points, 9.7 more than the over/under of 128.5 points for this contest.
- Roadrunners games have an over/under of 127.8 points this season, 0.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
UCSD Team Leaders
- Toni Rocak: 15.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48.8 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Francis Nwaokorie: 10.9 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- Jake Killingsworth: 7.4 PTS, 48 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (31-for-72)
- Bryce Pope: 11.3 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (26-for-81)
- Jace Roquemore: 6.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.2 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (13-for-46)
CSU Bakersfield Team Leaders
- Justin Edler-Davis: 9.2 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (14-for-35)
- Justin McCall: 10.1 PTS, 51.2 FG%
- Kaleb Higgins: 8.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 32.4 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
- Shawn Stith: 6.9 PTS, 46.8 FG%
- Shaun Williams: 6.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.2 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.