The No. 20 UConn Huskies (14-4, 5-2 Big East) will look to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the DePaul Blue Demons (10-11, 1-8 Big East) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Wintrust Arena as 8.5-point favorites. The game airs at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 142.
UConn vs. DePaul Predictions
UConn vs. DePaul Betting Odds
UConn vs. DePaul Last 10 Games
- UConn covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- UConn and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The Huskies’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.6 points scored. That’s 4.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Huskies have scored 4.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- DePaul covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 DePaul games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Blue Demons games averaged 142.3 total points, 0.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Blue Demons’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 66.1, 0.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UConn vs. DePaul Betting Trends
- UConn is 9-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Huskies have an ATS record of 5-4 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- UConn’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Huskies record 16.1 more points per game (80.6) than the Blue Demons allow (64.5).
- When UConn totals more than 64.5 points, it is 9-5 against the spread and 14-1 overall.
- DePaul has registered an 11-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Blue Demons have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This season, DePaul’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 19 chances.
- The Blue Demons’ 66.9 points per game are only 2.1 more points than the 64.8 the Huskies give up to opponents.
- DePaul has put together a 9-3 ATS record and a 9-3 overall record in games it scores more than 64.8 points.
UConn vs. DePaul Over/Under Trends
- Nine UConn games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 142 points.
- This season, 11 of DePaul’s games have ended with a score higher than 142 points.
- The over/under for the game of 142 is 5.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Huskies (80.6 points per game) and the Blue Demons (66.9 points per game).
- The 129.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 12.7 fewer than the 142 total in this contest.
- The Huskies have seen a 139.2 average over/under in their games this season, 2.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Blue Demons’ games this season (143.2 points).
UConn Team Leaders
- R.J. Cole: 15.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (33-for-99)
- Adama Sanogo: 13.1 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 54.1 FG%
- Andre Jackson: 7.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.4 FG%, 50 3PT% (14-for-28)
- Tyrese Martin: 11.6 PTS, 50 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (19-for-43)
- Isaiah Whaley: 7.4 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 51.6 FG%, 24 3PT% (6-for-25)
DePaul Team Leaders
- Javon Freeman-Liberty: 19.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.3 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (34-for-88)
- David Jones: 14.9 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.8 STL, 1.1 BLK, 44.8 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (23-for-75)
- Brandon Johnson: 10.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 41.9 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (14-for-51)
- Nick Ongenda: 8.4 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 51.2 FG%
- Yor Anei: 4.9 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 55.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.