The No. 7 UCLA Bruins (16-2, 7-1 Pac-12) host the Stanford Cardinal (12-6, 5-3 Pac-12) after winning three straight home games. The Bruins are heavy favorites by 13.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 9:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 136.5.
UCLA vs. Stanford Predictions
UCLA vs. Stanford Betting Odds
UCLA vs. Stanford Last 10 Games
- UCLA has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 UCLA games has gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Bruins games averaged 141.0 total points, 4.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Bruins are scoring 0.4 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Stanford has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Stanford and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Cardinal’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.1 points scored. That’s 0.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cardinal’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 68.8, 0.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UCLA vs. Stanford Betting Trends
- UCLA has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-8-1).
- In games they have played as 13.5-point favorites or more, the Bruins have an ATS record of 2-4-1.
- UCLA games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Bruins score 74.4 points per game, just 4.8 more points than the 69.6 the Cardinal give up.
- UCLA is 7-5-1 against the spread and 12-1 overall when scoring more than 69.6 points.
- Stanford is 8-9-1 against the spread this year.
- The Cardinal are winless against the spread when they are 13.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This season, nine of Stanford’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cardinal put up an average of 69.3 points per game, 7.7 more points than the 61.6 the Bruins give up.
- When it scores more than 61.6 points, Stanford is 7-7-1 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
UCLA vs. Stanford Over/Under Trends
- This season, UCLA games have gone over this matchup’s 136.5-point over/under 10 times.
- In Stanford’s 18 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 136.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.7 points per game, 7.2 points more than the total of 136.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 5.3 fewer points than the 131.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Bruins have seen a 142.1 over/under in their games this season, 5.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.3 points separates this game’s over/under (136.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cardinal’s games (136.2 points) this season.
UCLA Team Leaders
- Johnny Juzang: 17.0 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (32-for-81)
- Jaime Jaquez Jr.: 12.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.3 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Jules Bernard: 13.1 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (28-for-79)
- Tyger Campbell: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.4 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (29-for-67)
- Myles Johnson: 4.5 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 64.0 FG%
Stanford Team Leaders
- Ingram Harrison: 11.6 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
- Jaiden Delaire: 11.2 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
- Spencer Jones: 9.4 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (26-for-77)
- Michael O’Connell: 7.1 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Brandon Angel: 8.5 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (19-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.