The CSU Fullerton Titans (12-5, 5-0 Big West) are 1-point underdogs as they attempt to continue an eight-game winning streak when they visit the UC Riverside Highlanders (10-6, 3-2 Big West) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at UCR Student Recreation Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 131.5.
UC Riverside vs. CSU Fullerton Predictions
UC Riverside vs. CSU Fullerton Betting Odds
|UC Riverside||-1||131.5 points|
UC Riverside vs. CSU Fullerton Last 10 Games
- UC Riverside has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 UC Riverside games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Highlanders games averaged 3.7 fewer points (127.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Highlanders’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- CSU Fullerton has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Titans games averaged 3.9 more points (135.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Titans’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 71.4, 1.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UC Riverside vs. CSU Fullerton Betting Trends
- UC Riverside has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-7-0).
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Highlanders have gone 4-3 against the spread.
- This season, UC Riverside’s games have hit the over four times out of 14 chances.
- The Highlanders score only 4.0 fewer points per game (63.5) than the Titans allow (67.5).
- UC Riverside is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 67.5 points.
- CSU Fullerton is 10-4-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Titans went 4-1-1 against the spread.
- CSU Fullerton’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Titans score an average of 73.2 points per game, 13.1 more points than the 60.1 the Highlanders allow to opponents.
- CSU Fullerton has put together an 8-3-1 ATS record and an 11-4 overall record in games it scores more than 60.1 points.
UC Riverside vs. CSU Fullerton Over/Under Trends
- Three UC Riverside games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- This season, 10 of CSU Fullerton’s games have ended with a score higher than 131.5 points.
- The Highlanders average 63.5 points per game against the Titans’ 73.2, amounting to 5.2 points over the game’s over/under of 131.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 3.9 fewer points than the 127.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Highlanders games is 129.4 points, 2.1 fewer than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.6 points separates the average total points bet in Titans’ games (139.1 points) and this matchup’s over/under (131.5 points).
UC Riverside Team Leaders
- Zyon Pullin: 12.9 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Callum McRae: 9.1 PTS, 8.4 REB, 52.1 FG%
- Flynn Cameron: 10.9 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (35-for-99)
- Dominick Pickett: 9.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.8 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
- J.P. Moorman II: 11.1 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 17.5 PTS, 7.8 REB, 51.9 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- Damari Milstead: 10.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 44.4 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Vincent Lee: 9.6 PTS, 58.6 FG%
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 9.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.8 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (19-for-68)
- Dante Maddox Jr.: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (14-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.