The CSU Fullerton Titans (12-5, 5-0 Big West) are 1-point underdogs as they attempt to continue an eight-game winning streak when they visit the UC Riverside Highlanders (10-6, 3-2 Big West) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at UCR Student Recreation Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 131.5.
UC Riverside vs. CSU Fullerton Predictions
UC Riverside vs. CSU Fullerton Betting Odds
|UC Riverside||-1||131.5 points|
UC Riverside vs. CSU Fullerton Last 10 Games
- UC Riverside has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 UC Riverside games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Highlanders games averaged 3.7 fewer points (127.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Highlanders’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- CSU Fullerton has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Titans games averaged 3.9 more points (135.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Titans’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 71.4, 1.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UC Riverside vs. CSU Fullerton Betting Trends
- UC Riverside has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-7-0).
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Highlanders have gone 4-3 against the spread.
- This season, UC Riverside’s games have hit the over four times out of 14 chances.
- The Highlanders score only 4.0 fewer points per game (63.5) than the Titans allow (67.5).
- UC Riverside is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 67.5 points.
- CSU Fullerton is 10-4-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Titans went 4-1-1 against the spread.
- CSU Fullerton’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Titans score an average of 73.2 points per game, 13.1 more points than the 60.1 the Highlanders allow to opponents.
- CSU Fullerton has put together an 8-3-1 ATS record and an 11-4 overall record in games it scores more than 60.1 points.
UC Riverside vs. CSU Fullerton Over/Under Trends
- Three UC Riverside games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- This season, 10 of CSU Fullerton’s games have ended with a score higher than 131.5 points.
- The Highlanders average 63.5 points per game against the Titans’ 73.2, amounting to 5.2 points over the game’s over/under of 131.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 3.9 fewer points than the 127.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Highlanders games is 129.4 points, 2.1 fewer than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.6 points separates the average total points bet in Titans’ games (139.1 points) and this matchup’s over/under (131.5 points).
UC Riverside Team Leaders
- Zyon Pullin: 12.9 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Callum McRae: 9.1 PTS, 8.4 REB, 52.1 FG%
- Flynn Cameron: 10.9 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (35-for-99)
- Dominick Pickett: 9.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.8 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
- J.P. Moorman II: 11.1 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 17.5 PTS, 7.8 REB, 51.9 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- Damari Milstead: 10.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 44.4 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Vincent Lee: 9.6 PTS, 58.6 FG%
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 9.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.8 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (19-for-68)
- Dante Maddox Jr.: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (14-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.