The UC Irvine Anteaters (7-7, 2-3 Big West) are at home in Big West play against the Cal Poly Mustangs (5-12, 1-4 Big West) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Anteaters are double-digit favorites by 13.5 points in the game. The matchup has a point total of 119.5.
UC Irvine vs. Cal Poly Predictions
UC Irvine vs. Cal Poly Betting Odds
|UC Irvine||-13.5||119.5 points|
UC Irvine vs. Cal Poly Last 10 Games
- UC Irvine has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- UC Irvine’s last 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The Anteaters’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 130.9 points scored. That’s 11.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Anteaters are scoring 2.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Cal Poly is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Cal Poly’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Mustangs games averaged 6.7 more points (126.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Mustangs have scored 2.0 fewer points per contest compared to their 61.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
UC Irvine vs. Cal Poly Betting Trends
- UC Irvine has put together a record of 5-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Anteaters have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Games involving UC Irvine have hit the over three times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 66.2 points per game the Anteaters score are the same as the Mustangs allow.
- UC Irvine is 3-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 66.3 points.
- Cal Poly is 7-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mustangs have yet to cover the spread when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs (0-2).
- Games involving Cal Poly have hit the over five times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Mustangs average only 1.7 more points per game (61.5) than the Anteaters give up (59.8).
- Cal Poly has put together a 3-2 ATS record and a 4-3 overall record in games it scores more than 59.8 points.
UC Irvine vs. Cal Poly Over/Under Trends
- This season, UC Irvine and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 119.5 points eight times.
- This season, eight of Cal Poly’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 119.5 points.
- The Anteaters average 66.2 points per game against the Mustangs’ 61.5, totaling 8.2 points over the matchup’s total of 119.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 126.1 points per game, 6.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Anteaters games is 131.8 points, 12.3 more than the over/under of 119.5 points for this contest.
- Mustangs’ games have a total points bet of 129.1 points this season, 9.6 points more than the over/under for this contest.
UC Irvine Team Leaders
- Collin Welp: 14.9 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Austin Johnson: 6.9 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 50.0 FG%
- Justin Hohn: 7.2 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (14-for-43)
- DJ Davis: 8.3 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (22-for-53)
- JC Butler: 6.4 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
Cal Poly Team Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma: 13.8 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Camren Pierce: 8.5 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
- Trevon Taylor: 8.5 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Kyle Colvin: 8.2 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Kobe Sanders: 5.0 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.