The Long Beach State Beach (9-9, 4-1 Big West) are underdogs (+2) in their attempt to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the UC Davis Aggies (8-6, 1-2 Big West) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at The Pavilion at ARC. The over/under in the matchup is 144.
UC Davis vs. Long Beach State Predictions
UC Davis vs. Long Beach State Betting Odds
|UC Davis||-2||144 points|
UC Davis vs. Long Beach State Last 10 Games
- UC Davis covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- UC Davis and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 6.2 fewer points (137.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Aggies’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- Long Beach State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Long Beach State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Beach’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.1 points scored. That’s 1.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Beach are scoring 69.2 points per game compared to their 73.9 season average.
UC Davis vs. Long Beach State Betting Trends
- UC Davis has covered the spread seven times this season (7-5-0).
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Aggies have an ATS record of 4-3.
- This season, UC Davis’ games have hit the over five times out of 12 chances.
- The Aggies record 69.4 points per game, 5.9 fewer points than the 75.3 the Beach allow.
- UC Davis has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when putting up more than 75.3 points.
- Long Beach State has covered the spread 10 times over 18 games with a set spread.
- The Beach are 8-5 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Long Beach State’s games have gone over the total 10 times this season.
- The Beach put up an average of 73.9 points per game, 6.9 more points than the 67 the Aggies give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67 points, Long Beach State is 8-2 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
UC Davis vs. Long Beach State Over/Under Trends
- Four UC Davis games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 144 points.
- Nine of Long Beach State’s games finished with a combined score higher than 144 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.3 points per game, 0.7 points fewer than the over/under of 144 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 142.3 points per game, 1.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Aggies games is 4.9 points fewer than the over/under of 144 points in this contest.
- A difference of one point separates the average total points bet in Beach’s games (145 points) and this game’s over/under (144 points).
UC Davis Team Leaders
- Elijah Pepper: 15.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.2 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (35-for-79)
- Ezra Manjon: 14 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.1 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Christian Anigwe: 11.5 PTS, 60.2 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Caleb Fuller: 11.6 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 37 3PT% (20-for-54)
- Kane Milling: 6.6 PTS, 39 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (18-for-48)
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 15.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.7 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Aboubacar Traore: 8.1 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.5 BLK, 66.7 FG%
- Colin Slater: 12.7 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (38-for-95)
- Jadon Jones: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 42.5 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (30-for-85)
- Jordan Roberts: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.9 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.