The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (6-12, 0-7 AAC) are favored (-6) to break a seven-game losing streak when they host the South Florida Bulls (6-12, 1-5 AAC) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Donald W. Reynolds Center. The matchup has an over/under set at 129 points.
Tulsa vs. South Florida Predictions
Tulsa vs. South Florida Betting Odds
Tulsa vs. South Florida Last 10 Games
- Tulsa is 2-8 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Tulsa and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Golden Hurricane games averaged 135.1 total points, 6.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Golden Hurricane’s per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 0.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- South Florida is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 South Florida games have gone over the set total five times.
- The Bulls’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 126.4 points scored. That’s 2.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulls’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 59.6, 1.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Tulsa vs. South Florida Betting Trends
- Tulsa has covered the spread nine times in 18 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Golden Hurricane have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Tulsa’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Golden Hurricane score 5.0 more points per game (68.6) than the Bulls allow (63.6).
- Tulsa has an 8-5 record against the spread and a 6-7 record overall when putting up more than 63.6 points.
- South Florida is 7-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 4-6 when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This year, five of South Florida’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bulls’ 58.4 points per game are 12.8 fewer points than the 71.2 the Golden Hurricane allow.
- South Florida is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it scores more than 71.2 points.
Tulsa vs. South Florida Over/Under Trends
- Tulsa and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (129 points) 15 times this season.
- Seven of South Florida’s games ended with a combined score over 129 points this season.
- The Golden Hurricane average 68.6 points per game against the Bulls’ 58.4, totaling 2.0 points under the game’s point total of 129.
- This game’s point total is 5.8 fewer points than the 134.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Golden Hurricane have seen a 134.3 over/under in their games this season, 5.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.8 points more than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (128.2 points).
Tulsa Team Leaders
- Jeriah Horne: 16.4 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.4 STL, 44.6 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (38-for-95)
- Sam Griffin: 15.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.6 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (41-for-111)
- Darien Jackson: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 55.4 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Rey Idowu: 7.4 PTS, 50.9 FG%
- Anthony Pritchard: 4.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.8 FG%, 17.6 3PT% (3-for-17)
South Florida Team Leaders
- Caleb Murphy: 12.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%
- Javon Greene: 10.5 PTS, 2.0 STL, 37.1 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (29-for-84)
- Jamir Chaplin: 9.2 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 22.0 3PT% (11-for-50)
- Russel Tchewa: 5.5 PTS, 42.0 FG%
- Jalyn McCreary: 4.5 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.