The Tulane Green Wave (8-9, 5-3 AAC) are at home in AAC action against the Wichita State Shockers (10-7, 1-4 AAC) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The Green Wave are 1-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5.
Tulane vs. Wichita State Predictions
Tulane vs. Wichita State Betting Odds
Tulane vs. Wichita State Last 10 Games
- Tulane is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Tulane’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Green Wave games averaged 2.3 more points (138.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Green Wave’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 2.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Wichita State covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Wichita State and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Shockers games averaged 3.2 fewer points (133.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Shockers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 70.4, 1.8 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Tulane vs. Wichita State Betting Trends
- Tulane has registered a 10-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Green Wave have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Tulane’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The 73.4 points per game the Green Wave score are 8.3 more points than the Shockers allow (65.1).
- Tulane is 9-6 against the spread and 8-7 overall when scoring more than 65.1 points.
- Wichita State has compiled a 7-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Shockers have an ATS record of 3-1.
- This season, Wichita State’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Shockers’ 68.6 points per game are just 2.7 fewer points than the 71.3 the Green Wave allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 71.3 points, Wichita State is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
Tulane vs. Wichita State Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 Tulane games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- This season, seven games Wichita State played finished with a combined score over 136.5 points.
- The Green Wave average 73.4 points per game against the Shockers’ 68.6, totaling 5.5 points over the game’s point total of 136.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.4 points per game, 0.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Green Wave have seen a 139.0 average over/under in their games this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (136.5 points) and the average total points bet in Shockers’ games (133.8 points) this season.
Tulane Team Leaders
- Jalen Cook: 18.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.3 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (37-for-88)
- Kevin Cross: 13.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 53.8 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
- Jaylen Forbes: 15.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.1 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (45-for-119)
- Sion James: 7.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.7 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- R.J. McGee: 5.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.9 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (7-for-20)
Wichita State Team Leaders
- Ricky Council IV: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- Tyson Etienne: 14.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 33.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (40-for-130)
- Dexter Dennis: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 38.8 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (18-for-65)
- Morris Udeze: 10.9 PTS, 51.1 FG%
- Craig Porter Jr.: 4.8 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (7-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.