OVC opponents meet when the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (5-14, 2-4 OVC) host the Austin Peay Governors (5-11, 1-5 OVC) at Hooper Eblen Arena, tipping off at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The Governors are 5.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is 142.5 in the matchup.
Tennessee Tech vs. Austin Peay Predictions
Tennessee Tech vs. Austin Peay Betting Odds
|Tennessee Tech||-5.5||142.5 points|
Tennessee Tech vs. Austin Peay Last 10 Games
- Tennessee Tech has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Tennessee Tech games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The Golden Eagles’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.1 points scored. That’s 1.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Golden Eagles have a points-per-game average 1.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Austin Peay is 2-7-1 against the spread and 1-9 overall during its past 10 matchups.
- The Governors and their opponents have hit the over twice in those games.
- The Governors’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.5 points scored. That’s 3.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Governors have scored 4.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Tennessee Tech vs. Austin Peay Betting Trends
- Tennessee Tech is 9-8-0 against the spread this season.
- Tennessee Tech’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The 73.2 points per game the Golden Eagles record are only 1.8 more points than the Governors give up (71.4).
- When Tennessee Tech totals more than 71.4 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- Austin Peay has registered a 5-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Governors have an ATS record of 3-4-1.
- Games involving Austin Peay have hit the over three times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Governors put up an average of 68.0 points per game, 6.7 fewer points than the 74.7 the Golden Eagles allow.
- When it scores more than 74.7 points, Austin Peay is 1-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
Tennessee Tech vs. Austin Peay Over/Under Trends
- Tennessee Tech and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 142.5 points 13 times this season.
- There have been three Austin Peay games that have finished with a combined score over 142.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 142.5 is 1.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Golden Eagles (73.2 points per game) and the Governors (68.0 points per game).
- This game’s total is 3.6 fewer points than the 146.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Golden Eagles games is 142.7 points, 0.2 more than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.4 points separates this game’s over/under (142.5 points) and the average total points bet in Governors’ games (140.1 points) this season.
Tennessee Tech Team Leaders
- Jr. Clay: 11.5 PTS, 1.9 STL, 35.4 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (25-for-97)
- Keishawn Davidson: 10.2 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (33-for-76)
- Mamoudou Diarra: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 45.5 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
- Kenny White Jr.: 9.8 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (17-for-43)
- Daniel Ramsey: 8.0 PTS, 54.8 FG%
Austin Peay Team Leaders
- Elijah Hutchins-Everett: 12.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 52.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Tariq Silver: 11.6 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (37-for-101)
- Cameron Copeland: 9.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.7 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (14-for-56)
- Caleb Stone-Carrawell: 12.2 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
- Carlos Paez: 6.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.