The Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (11-8, 4-4 WAC) visit the Cal Baptist Lancers (12-8, 2-5 WAC) after losing three straight road games. The ‘Jacks are favored by just 2.5 points in the contest, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 29, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 139.5.
SFA vs. Cal Baptist Predictions
SFA vs. Cal Baptist Betting Odds
SFA vs. Cal Baptist Last 10 Games
- SFA covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 SFA games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The ‘Jacks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 142.2 points scored. That’s 2.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the ‘Jacks have a points-per-game average 4.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Cal Baptist covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Cal Baptist and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Lancers games averaged 4.8 more points (144.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Lancers have a 71.4 points-per-game average, 3.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
SFA vs. Cal Baptist Betting Trends
- SFA has covered the spread five times over 15 games with a set spread.
- The ‘Jacks have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- SFA games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 15 chances this season.
- The 72.5 points per game the ‘Jacks score are just 4.4 more points than the Lancers give up (68.1).
- SFA has a 3-6 record against the spread and a 9-4 record overall when scoring more than 68.1 points.
- Cal Baptist has registered a 7-9-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Lancers have an ATS record of 3-2-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Cal Baptist’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Lancers’ 74.6 points per game are only 4.5 more points than the 70.1 the ‘Jacks allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.1 points, Cal Baptist is 6-3 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
SFA vs. Cal Baptist Over/Under Trends
- This season, SFA games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 139.5-point total nine times.
- This season, 12 of Cal Baptist’s games have ended with a score higher than 139.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.1 points per game, 7.6 points more than the total of 139.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 138.2 points per game, 1.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for ‘Jacks games is 142.8 points, 3.3 more than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.1 points separates the average total points bet in Lancers’ games (143.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (139.5 points).
SFA Team Leaders
- Gavin Kensmil: 14.4 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 58 FG%
- Sadaidriene Hall: 9.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 58.3 FG%
- Calvin Solomon: 9.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 55.8 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- David Kachelries: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.4 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (25-for-85)
- Latrell Jossell: 9.5 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (44-for-114)
Cal Baptist Team Leaders
- Daniel Akin: 13.5 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.2 BLK, 62.2 FG%
- Tre Armstrong: 12.4 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (45-for-116)
- Ty Rowell: 10.6 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (33-for-93)
- Taran Armstrong: 8.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 44.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Reed Nottage: 11.2 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (29-for-89)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.